A question I forgot to ask....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Beowulf1976
Hatchling

United Kingdom
199 Posts

Posted - 25/07/2009 :  19:46:46  Show Profile  Click to see Beowulf1976's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Can anyone tell how old Tehya is by looking at the new photos of her in my hands? I know it doesn't show her stretched out at any point but it gives you an idea of scale, I know she's an 09 so I'm just after how many months old she could be so I can start a record and such, I could phone the shop, but they might have forgotten about her already one week down the line, they probably get through 100's of snakes.

Anyway, waffle waffle...

Can anyone give me a clue? pretty please?

1.0.0 Turkish Van - Oscar, 0.1.0 Avicularia Metallica - Penelope, 0.1.0 Arizona Mountain King - Tehya.
1.0.0 Black Labrador - Sam

Beowulf1976
Hatchling

United Kingdom
199 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2009 :  00:09:56  Show Profile  Click to see Beowulf1976's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I take it no-one wants to hazzard a guess? If they're open later I'll phone the shop to see if they know .....

1.0.0 Turkish Van - Oscar, 0.1.0 Avicularia Metallica - Penelope, 0.1.0 Arizona Mountain King - Tehya.
1.0.0 Black Labrador - Sam
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Kingsnake Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1609 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2009 :  13:25:13  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
really hard to tell by a pic,ask the shop,thats your best bet.

1.0 dumeril boa,0.1 bci boa,1.0 royal python,1.0 mbk kingsnake,1.0corn,1.2 chinese water dragon,0.0.1 bearded dragon

Go to Top of Page

Gingerpony
SerpentSeven's Evil Twin

United Kingdom
726 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2009 :  22:12:09  Show Profile  Click to see Gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
their size can vary enormously according to how well they've been fed......
i have 4 corns all the same age when i got them and varying from 22g to 225g!!

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, Dumerils boas, BCO hybrids, Sinder Hypo boas, Day Geckos
Go to Top of Page

bluerain
Hatchling

United Kingdom
270 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2009 :  19:26:36  Show Profile  Click to see bluerain's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I"d agree with Ginger on this! My Knoblochi came from Hamm in march, but they were non-feeders and looked like shoe laces!! Has taken a wee while but they are catching up fast now, so although they must have been hatched bout february09 to look at you would probably guess june09!!

Lots of Milks!! Few Royals, corns, Rosie Boas and Childrens Pythons. One Bci, and one Irian Jaya Carpet!
Go to Top of Page

jono2411
Yearling

United Kingdom
655 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2009 :  21:32:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i would hazard a guess at march 09... but that is based on nothing t all apart from that was when little Poirot was born...

1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake : Baron Samedi
0.0.1 Apricot Pueblan Milksnake : (Hercule) Poirot
0.1.0 Striped Splotched Sinaloan Milksnake : Arminia
0.1.0 Pueblacorn - Cleopatra
0.0.3 Fire-Bellied Toads: Ghengis Khan, Bruce Lee & Chairman Mao

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000