Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Kazerella
King Snake Admin

United Kingdom
1512 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  11:25:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had a dream last night that Nagini was dead and that Lewy was cooking for a dinner party and served up Tempo as a starter. Has he ate poor cooked Tempo all I can remember thinking was 'how can I tell the King snake forum about this, they'll probably kick me off because I don't have a king anymore'. Then I woke up

Weird how it was just the kings in the dream really. 10 snakes in the house and the others didn't even get a mention. Plus why would Lewy eat little Tempo, when there would be more meat on Nagini?

What does it all mean? Suggestions please

lee2308
Kingsnake Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1609 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  12:33:25  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Your not alone,im forever dreaming that they have got out and find myself searching the bed for them in my sleep,the mrs says she is getting fed with with me.

1.0 dumeril boa,0.1 bci boa,1.0 royal python,1.0 mbk kingsnake,1.0corn,1.2 chinese water dragon,0.0.1 bearded dragon

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
King Snake Admin

United Kingdom
1512 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  13:24:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You'll have to get bunk beds then

Go to Top of Page

jono2411
Yearling

United Kingdom
655 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  13:58:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Although its not related to snakes i can tell you about a weird dream i had...

My friends and I were on a bus going up a steep mountain road, when the time came for our stop we all got off but me and my OH accidentally got back on the bus (don't ask me how!) and the bus driver wouldn't let us off, he said we should get off at the next stop. The bus then nearly ran over our friends who were walking up the road, luckily they jumped out of the way. When we reached the top of the hill we got off the bus and met with the others. We then went into an airport lounge and sat down. This strange guy then started coming onto my mates girlfriend so i was chasing round the airport lounge when suddenly a purple cat came up to me. I started stroking it and the brother and sister who owned the cat came up to me (i don't know how i knew they were the owners or siblings...) so I said to the "nice cat, I've never seen a purple one before..." then for some reason they started laughing at me. It was then that I realised that the girl had a large purple spotlight on her shoulder which was shining on the cat making it look purple. Then the dream ended...
Any ideas on what that means?

1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake : Baron Samedi
0.0.1 Apricot Pueblan Milksnake : (Hercule) Poirot
0.1.0 Striped Splotched Sinaloan Milksnake : Arminia
0.1.0 Pueblacorn - Cleopatra
0.0.3 Fire-Bellied Toads: Ghengis Khan, Bruce Lee & Chairman Mao

Go to Top of Page

matty18714

United Kingdom
450 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  16:27:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kazerella

What does it all mean?

quote:
Originally posted by jono2411

Any ideas on what that means?

That your both nutters

I had a dream I was holding a small skinny mexi black and I walked out of my bedroom with it, then as I did a hoggie struck at me from behind and latched on to the back of my shoulder. Weird, especialy as I dont own either species.

Go to Top of Page

jono2411
Yearling

United Kingdom
655 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  16:54:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
maybe its telling you to get them...

1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake : Baron Samedi
0.0.1 Apricot Pueblan Milksnake : (Hercule) Poirot
0.1.0 Striped Splotched Sinaloan Milksnake : Arminia
0.1.0 Pueblacorn - Cleopatra
0.0.3 Fire-Bellied Toads: Ghengis Khan, Bruce Lee & Chairman Mao

Go to Top of Page

magneticblue
Kingsnake Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1511 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  17:10:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kazerella

What does it all mean?

You need another king!

Don't know how I came to that conclusion

1.1.0 Arizona mountain king (Sylar and Claire)
0.1.0 Blotched king ( Jasmin)
1.1.0 Guyana red-tail boa (Hercules and Athena)
1.0.1 children (Alfie and BUMP)

Edited by - magneticblue on 01/04/2009 17:11:17
Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit
Hatchling

United Kingdom
159 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  22:09:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kaz, do you have a fear of losing your snakes?
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
King Snake Admin

United Kingdom
1512 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2009 :  11:26:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I suppose I do.

We are a bit worried about a potential burgler living near to us at the moment, but I suppose I'm not worried about a break in in terms of stolen stuff. My worry is more for if our snakes get nicked by someone who wouldn't know how to look after them, rather than them taking anything else we've got in the house.

Plus with Cumbrian eedjit losing his snakes in a fire last week it's brought that idea to the front of my mind. Last week nextdoor's fire alarm went off and I had to make a plan straight away on how I would get them all out in time. The alarm only sounded for about 30 seconds max, but I had no thought for getting out myself really. I was thinking about it all night then, thinking of the best ways to go about getting them out and thinking up a logical order for snakey evacuation. (unfortunatley I couldn't think of a good way to get the goldfish out )

I still think it stems from Lewy though- he must be a mean man to eat poor Tempo like he did. My unconcious mind must know what a nastie pastie he is inside his nice, quiet persona

Go to Top of Page

matty18714

United Kingdom
450 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2009 :  16:35:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have pillow cases and boxes near my vivs, one set for each snake that I use when cleaning and sorting things out. If I ever had to get my snakes out in a hurry I would do that, bag and box them both.

Edited by - matty18714 on 02/04/2009 21:28:23
Go to Top of Page

magneticblue
Kingsnake Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1511 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2009 :  17:59:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't know how I'd get all of mine out. Need to think of a plan

1.1.0 Arizona mountain king (Sylar and Claire)
0.1.0 Blotched king ( Jasmin)
1.1.0 Guyana red-tail boa (Hercules and Athena)
1.0.1 children (Alfie and BUMP)

Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit
Hatchling

United Kingdom
159 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2009 :  06:47:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmm..i was thinking that if you had some kind of fear that might be what triggered your dream...

Matty that is a great idea with the pillowcases, i have four medium sized rubs, but i think pillow cases would be easier...

just hope i never need to do this...
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Kingsnake Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1609 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2009 :  09:35:28  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
the oh told me this morning that i woke her up during the night becuase i was looking for the remote control............................in her hair.I can remember it now,i was dreaming that she had a aimee winehouse hair do and there was a remote stuck in it and i was tying to get it out....Now thats is weird,work thaat out if you can,lol

1.0 dumeril boa,0.1 bci boa,1.0 royal python,1.0 mbk kingsnake,1.0corn,1.2 chinese water dragon,0.0.1 bearded dragon

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
King Snake Admin

United Kingdom
1512 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2009 :  12:40:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think you'd be kicked out of bed soon Lee

Lewy said that that's what he'd do- run upstairs and get pillowcases, but I said that might be too hard if upstairs was ablaze.

I'd take Wilbur and Tempo out first because they are in fauns so I can carry them out whole. If Lewy was in with his man strength then he could get the Mighty Alberto and Ruby out in the same way. Then it would be the corns (except Trilby because she's too big) in the feeding rub, because all 4 can go in one tub together in an emergency without much worry. Then Nagini in the other feeding tub because she's always out and easy to grab. Evra would be around my neck already because I she just hang there. ... and that's when I get stuck. There would still be Trilby, Cliff and Richard and possibly Ruby and the mighty Alberto left (if Lewy wasn't there). Cliff and richard would be able to fit in spare cricket/locust tuibs, but they are hard to catch. I haven't got a spare rub big enough for Trilby, the mighty alberto is hard to grab because he'll have my fingers off if I'm not careful and ruby is near on impossible to find in a hurry. I need to think some more.

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Kingsnake Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1609 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2009 :  13:23:14  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
By the time you've done all that kaz the fire brigade would have put the fire out.lol
As for the kicking out of bed,she does.A couple of months back i was terrible,every night getting out of bed and searching the bedroom for stupid things in my sleep,the doc gave me some pills to knock me out and they worked,think i'd better get some more.

Go to Top of Page

matty18714

United Kingdom
450 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2009 :  19:33:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kaz, how about setting up a lightweight plastic tub rack? Label each one with the name of the animal and make the tub a suitable size for the animal. Put newspaper in for the snakes, and what ever would be most suitable for the phibs. If the time came you could get them all in quickly and carry it out.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000