Thank you
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GirlHarry
Hatchling

United Kingdom
269 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2009 :  16:31:05  Show Profile  Click to see GirlHarry's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'd just like to thank everyone for this site. I've had quite a few questions and worries over the short period i've had Strawbs and each time my posts have been answered quickly and kindly.

Lets hope when i get a bit more experienced with her i'll be able to maybe help some of you out too one day!

Thank yous

0.1.0 Albino Nelson's Milk (Strawbs)
0.1.0 Royal Python (Velvet)
0.0.1 Corn Snake (Dave)

magneticblue
Kingsnake Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1511 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2009 :  17:09:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its what the site is here for You're very weclcome

1.1.0 Arizona mountain king (Sylar and Claire)
0.1.0 Blotched king ( Jasmin)
1.1.0 Guyana red-tail boa (Hercules and Athena)
1.0.1 children (Alfie and BUMP)

Go to Top of Page

jono2411
Yearling

United Kingdom
655 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2009 :  17:50:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
this is what makes this lot of sites great... not just the helpful, down-to-earth and good-natured people who give the advice, but also the appreciative people who receive the advice AND listen to it...

Spot on!

1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake : Baron Samedi
0.0.1 Apricot Pueblan Milksnake : (Hercule) Poirot
0.1.0 Striped Splotched Sinaloan Milksnake : Arminia
0.1.0 Pueblacorn - Cleopatra
0.0.3 Fire-Bellied Toads: Ghengis Khan, Bruce Lee & Chairman Mao

Go to Top of Page

GirlHarry
Hatchling

United Kingdom
269 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2009 :  17:52:22  Show Profile  Click to see GirlHarry's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

0.0.1 Corn Snake (Dave)
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Kingsnake Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1609 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2009 :  19:40:21  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Before getting my first snake in november i knew nothing about snakes but have learnt so much from the members of lewy and kaz's site's i am able to give basic advise back to others and learn something new every day.

1.0 dumeril boa,0.1 bci boa,1.0 royal python,1.0 mbk kingsnake,1.0corn,1.2 chinese water dragon,0.0.1 bearded dragon

Go to Top of Page

bluerain
Hatchling

United Kingdom
270 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2009 :  20:56:22  Show Profile  Click to see bluerain's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
great to hear this is such a user friendly forum...I like!!

Lots of Milks!! Few Royals, corns, Rosie Boas and Childrens Pythons. One Bci, and one Irian Jaya Carpet!
Go to Top of Page

GirlHarry
Hatchling

United Kingdom
269 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2009 :  22:04:16  Show Profile  Click to see GirlHarry's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yeah, i was a little worried because some forums can be quite, for lack of better words, 'up themselves'. Almost as if they're vets in disguise

..but people here are genuinely helpful and they understand that not everyone is super experienced with snakes to begin with. There's also a great interest in eachother's stories and pictures too, which is nice.

0.0.1 Corn Snake (Dave)
Go to Top of Page

lewy
King Snake Admin

United Kingdom
25000023 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2009 :  17:05:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks GirlHarry!
That's why we set up the sites in the first place, at the time there weren't many UK sites or much information on specific snakes, I found a lot of websites and forums were general snakes sites and people were more 'get this bigger better snake', 'corns are rubbish, get a burm' and the like. That's also why we spent the time working on individual sites rather than pooling them all into one hectic site, I believe that's why there's less potential for violent 'up themselves' outbreaks... everyone is on each website for the same reason.

Plus we always like to keep this place homely, It just makes it more fun for everyone. What makes this forum and the other sites so good is it's users (and a good team of mods )

Happy you found it useful! It always makes me proud to think of how many people (and snakes) our websites are helping

Lewy

THE KING SNAKE.co.uk Team

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000