The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Help with ageing MBKs?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mark and Emma Posted - 15/05/2009 : 12:28:21
I've got 2 mexi black kings, 1 female, 1 male.
Both are 22g in weight, the female is 17inchs & the male 16.2inchs long. are their weights okay for their lengths, are should i up there feeding, there on 2pinkies every 5days at the moment, thinking or going to 3, what do you lot think?
Also can you give me an estimate of age? i thought they could be around 8months but i don't really know these things.

Also just want to say i been bit for the first time today, the male actuli drew blood, only a little tho, when he was latched onto the webbing of my finger i noticed his eyes are very pale & kinda blue, so its my own fault for not seeing he was going into shed before i got him out, its also feeding day too . Silly me.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lee2308 Posted - 15/05/2009 : 18:11:30
feed them the rest of the pinkies you have left at 2 at a time then move up to the fuzzies
Mark and Emma Posted - 15/05/2009 : 15:47:05
They have been fed twice on 2 pinkies and there wasnt much lump, but i just got a new bunch of pinkies in today and it has large & small pinks in it, so i've given them a large & a small one and theres a more noticable lump there now. I got 3 fuzzies at the pet shop the other day just so i can see how big they are so i can see when they are ready to eat them like, but i was just worried if they were under fed or anything.
lee2308 Posted - 15/05/2009 : 15:10:11
cant help you with the age,how many times have you fed them 2 pinkies and is there much of a bump?
jono2411 Posted - 15/05/2009 : 13:26:04
I would say judging from that description compared with my Mexi that you are probably right in your estimate, i would say 7-8 months...

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000