The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Thank you

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
GirlHarry Posted - 10/03/2009 : 16:31:05
I'd just like to thank everyone for this site. I've had quite a few questions and worries over the short period i've had Strawbs and each time my posts have been answered quickly and kindly.

Lets hope when i get a bit more experienced with her i'll be able to maybe help some of you out too one day!

Thank yous
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lewy Posted - 12/03/2009 : 17:05:24
Thanks GirlHarry!
That's why we set up the sites in the first place, at the time there weren't many UK sites or much information on specific snakes, I found a lot of websites and forums were general snakes sites and people were more 'get this bigger better snake', 'corns are rubbish, get a burm' and the like. That's also why we spent the time working on individual sites rather than pooling them all into one hectic site, I believe that's why there's less potential for violent 'up themselves' outbreaks... everyone is on each website for the same reason.

Plus we always like to keep this place homely, It just makes it more fun for everyone. What makes this forum and the other sites so good is it's users (and a good team of mods )

Happy you found it useful! It always makes me proud to think of how many people (and snakes) our websites are helping
GirlHarry Posted - 10/03/2009 : 22:04:16
yeah, i was a little worried because some forums can be quite, for lack of better words, 'up themselves'. Almost as if they're vets in disguise

..but people here are genuinely helpful and they understand that not everyone is super experienced with snakes to begin with. There's also a great interest in eachother's stories and pictures too, which is nice.
bluerain Posted - 10/03/2009 : 20:56:22
great to hear this is such a user friendly forum...I like!!
lee2308 Posted - 10/03/2009 : 19:40:21
Before getting my first snake in november i knew nothing about snakes but have learnt so much from the members of lewy and kaz's site's i am able to give basic advise back to others and learn something new every day.
GirlHarry Posted - 10/03/2009 : 17:52:22
jono2411 Posted - 10/03/2009 : 17:50:52
this is what makes this lot of sites great... not just the helpful, down-to-earth and good-natured people who give the advice, but also the appreciative people who receive the advice AND listen to it...

Spot on!
magneticblue Posted - 10/03/2009 : 17:09:49
Its what the site is here for You're very weclcome

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000