The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 General Posts
 La Vallette Takes it to the next step

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
thelastknightofmalta Posted - 04/10/2011 : 17:55:17
I noticed with his last couple of feed that there wasn't much of a bump anymore. Hes now been my little dude for six months from being a hatchee from the shop where i got him and in that time had move from standard small pinkies to large pinkies.

Today was Feeding time at the zoo but today i was trying a small fuzzy with him.

Into his feeding tub he went and when the fuzzy was lowered to him on the tongs (hes a king and im not losing fingers) he struck like the good little guy he is but after a minute or so of trying to get past the head he just spat it out and left it.

attempt number 2 after his first little problem i left him a few minutes and then tried him again and held the fuzzy for him in a flat position he stuck again and this time got it down

Haha he makes me laugh because he did it when he moved to large pinkies i reckon he just needed to suss out how he was going to get the beast down.

ooo i feel a tear coming along my little mans growing up.

time to take him back to his viv and let him coil up in his coconut that he loves and have a well earned rest and digest

A big round of applause for my little guy soon hes gonna be the best and most sexy looking florida king you guys ever did see
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mort13 Posted - 13/10/2011 : 22:08:07
Heh,heh well done on your first fuzz La Vallette!
thelastknightofmalta Posted - 04/10/2011 : 19:29:54
thanks mamma yeah i know is like having a child having a snake you get so excited when they achieve something new
Mamma Posted - 04/10/2011 : 18:14:12
fabulous!!

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000