La Vallette Takes it to the next step
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

thelastknightofmalta
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2011 :  17:55:17  Show Profile  Click to see thelastknightofmalta's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I noticed with his last couple of feed that there wasn't much of a bump anymore. Hes now been my little dude for six months from being a hatchee from the shop where i got him and in that time had move from standard small pinkies to large pinkies.

Today was Feeding time at the zoo but today i was trying a small fuzzy with him.

Into his feeding tub he went and when the fuzzy was lowered to him on the tongs (hes a king and im not losing fingers) he struck like the good little guy he is but after a minute or so of trying to get past the head he just spat it out and left it.

attempt number 2 after his first little problem i left him a few minutes and then tried him again and held the fuzzy for him in a flat position he stuck again and this time got it down

Haha he makes me laugh because he did it when he moved to large pinkies i reckon he just needed to suss out how he was going to get the beast down.

ooo i feel a tear coming along my little mans growing up.

time to take him back to his viv and let him coil up in his coconut that he loves and have a well earned rest and digest

A big round of applause for my little guy soon hes gonna be the best and most sexy looking florida king you guys ever did see

The Last knight Of Malta

Mamma
Hatchling

United Kingdom
465 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2011 :  18:14:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
fabulous!!

1.0.0 goins kingsnake
0.1.0 hogg island boa
1.0.0 el salvador boa
0.1.0 bearded dragon
0.1.0 leopard gecko

Go to Top of Page

thelastknightofmalta
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2011 :  19:29:54  Show Profile  Click to see thelastknightofmalta's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thanks mamma yeah i know is like having a child having a snake you get so excited when they achieve something new

The Last knight Of Malta
Go to Top of Page

mort13
Egg

United Kingdom
88 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2011 :  22:08:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heh,heh well done on your first fuzz La Vallette!

1.0.0 MBK,1.0.0 California King snake, 4.3.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House snake,
1.1.0 True Olive House snake,0.1.0 Western Hognose,1.0.0 Royal Python,1.0.0 Sonoran Dwarf Boa,
0.0.1 Occelated Skinks,1.0.0 Leopard Gecko,0.0.1 Horned Frog,
0.1.0 Congo Green Mantis,0.1.1 G.rosea,0.1.0 G.porteri, 0.0.1 H.spinifer
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,1.0.0 Guinea pig
R.I.P Echo,my sweet girl
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000