The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 General Posts
 KINGS & CORNS

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KAA Posted - 03/03/2011 : 16:57:26
Hi all,
Just looking for advice, i have a 4ft desert king in a 3ft viv, the missus likes the looks of the corns would we be able to stack the vivs or would the corns sense the king and stress out, if so how far apart would you keep the vivs? and also handling one snake after the other? and would they never able to be out at the same time?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sta~ple Posted - 04/03/2011 : 09:12:42
Well, my King will be going in a stack of corns once quarantine is over and that I'm sure his funny turn a few days ago isn't something that could effect my other snakes. You should really wash you bands inbetween handling each snake anyway, no matter if they are different species :p I would defined wash your hands if you handle your corns and then your king though or you might get munched on.
KAA Posted - 03/03/2011 : 22:00:47
thanks Gmac, all info kindly accepted, now i just got to persuade her to get another king instead of a corn the MBK looks a cracking snake, but hey the desert king is our first snake so a corn could be a little different, and it doesnt hurt to ask anyone for advice, i would not like to see a snake suffer because of ignorance........
Gmac Posted - 03/03/2011 : 21:09:52
is fine having these stacked, would suggest if handling them though you wash your hands between snakes though
KAA Posted - 03/03/2011 : 20:45:23
cheers Welly, so you have no problems, i see you have a MBK and a python but no corns listed?

anyway thanks again, i did'nt know if other snakes could sense a king around and if they did would they stress out. i did not want the missus having a corn and the thing bricking it because there was a snake eating snake about
Welly Posted - 03/03/2011 : 17:37:21
Won't be a problem stacking them.
I have a MBK and he seems fine with the others. I do get them out together occassionally

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000