The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 General Posts
 king snake

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jackie Posted - 04/11/2010 : 12:30:23
hi im really new to ths my partner has a female king snake she hasnt eaten for four weeks she lies in her water more can somebody please giue me some aduice my e mail is jackiewilcox@hotmail.com i would be grateful for any help thank u
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kazerella Posted - 09/11/2010 : 09:43:03
Nagini has been lying in his water bowl for the last week and has refused his last meal- we've put it down to his desire to brummate (He does the same every year).

What is the lighting like? He may have just realised winter is coming in quick and wants to get his head down for the cooler months.
lee2308 Posted - 04/11/2010 : 18:48:21
How are the temps in there and how are you measuring them?maybe a pic of your setup would help,meanwhile as welly as said i would be checking for mites,check in the bowl for little black specs,if theres any in there,squase them between you nails to comfirm if their mites,if so get back to us and well take it from there
Welly Posted - 04/11/2010 : 18:04:20
Don't worry too much.4 weeks on the whole is nothing. I have a Hognose here that went 6 months and dropped to 20g.
As for lying in the water bowl, again that's normal. Very worst, and i don't wish to scare you it could have mites. I have heard of them lying in water bowls if they do get them. But it's nothing thats not treatable.

Don't panic

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000