The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 King Snake Photos
 A few pics of Bishop!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kamileun Posted - 10/06/2009 : 05:45:01
Well I finally decided to give my little guy a name, and chose Bishop, which is chess inspired (black and white, yay?). Kind of silly I know, but if it doesn't stick I have a backup or two.

And I finally got around to taking some pictures with my crappy little camera. I really need to look into getting a nicer one, since this one won't take clear pics without the auto flash on, and I don't want to blind him.

Not very nice, I know, but it at least gives a clear view of how he looks. He's really an amazing snake to me, I love the stark white on black and have a few questions if anyone wants to answer.

I haven't seen many pictures of kings with these markings. Is he going to change much in color as he grows, or will he keep these markings? I can't figure out whether or not kingsnakes colors change as they mature. Does anyone know what color phase he is?
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
brookestar Posted - 03/07/2009 : 10:28:22
dot dash cali and a pretty one but there again i havent seen an ugly snake xD
IanHall09 Posted - 02/07/2009 : 15:04:12
I'm thinking Bishop out of the alien films and not chess tho! Still top name!
IanHall09 Posted - 02/07/2009 : 13:14:50
Bishop is a well cool name for a snake!
Kamileun Posted - 13/06/2009 : 19:52:50
Oh no, I'd never think of him as ugly :3 I was just wondering if the scale design would change, sort of like how some leos change when they grow up. But I'm rather glad kings don't change, because I really do adore his markings.

Dot-dash seems to really match up with a lot of the pictures that come up when I search. Thanks guys! That is a really cute name this color phase has XD
lee2308 Posted - 10/06/2009 : 23:01:27
nice,think it's a dot dash cali
Kazerella Posted - 10/06/2009 : 17:45:45
He's really nice looking. As far as I know kings keep their markings. I've never seen an ugly looking adult anyway
Grumpy Posted - 10/06/2009 : 17:09:58
Best guess from me would be an aberrant stripe cali, maybe one of the others can be more positive.

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000