New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ViolentJ
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
28 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2009 :  20:00:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bought this 04 female today. It was sold as a speckled king and I believe that's correct?

My Mrs wanted a hold... unfortunately she wasn't as well behaved for her lol (My mrs has asked that I point out that her fingers are swollen, not fat)

Merauke Blue Tongue Skink | Yemen Chameleon | Ghost Corn | Motley Pinstripe Corn | Royal Python | Mexican Black King | Speckled King | Sonoran Cross Dwarf Boa | Western Hognose | Goliath Bird Eater | Rainbow Crab | Tiger Oscar & Silver Dollars

Crimson King
Egg

USA
93 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2009 :  20:28:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks like it may have some splendida influence.
Great snake.
:Mark

www.crimsonking.piczo.com
Go to Top of Page

Carl
Hatchling

United Kingdom
498 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2009 :  21:11:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This might sound stupid but your snake might not like females lol I see it all the time on pre loved. Snake not nice to females or sometimes males strange lol nice snake though!!!

1.0.0 Mexi Black (Snoop)
1.0.0 Milk Pueb (Lestat)
0.2.0 Mexi Black (no name)
Go to Top of Page

ViolentJ
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
28 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2009 :  21:35:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson King

Looks like it may have some splendida influence.
Great snake.
:Mark

Just looked at some google images of speckled and I see what you mean, they don't have that pattern on their back do they? Could be a Speckled Desert cross then?

Merauke Blue Tongue Skink | Yemen Chameleon | Ghost Corn | Motley Pinstripe Corn | Royal Python | Mexican Black King | Speckled King | Sonoran Cross Dwarf Boa | Western Hognose | Goliath Bird Eater | Rainbow Crab | Tiger Oscar & Silver Dollars
Go to Top of Page

Beowulf1976
Hatchling

United Kingdom
199 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2009 :  22:10:24  Show Profile  Click to see Beowulf1976's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
She was perfectly well behaved until I took my guard down and was putting her down, I didn't notice where her head had gone until I felt her lovely fangs on my pinky lol I can concur it does not hurt, yet it makes you jump if you're not expecting it!

SO I am now an official snake keeper woot woohoo! heheh

1.0.0 Turkish Van - Oscar, 0.1.0 Avicularia Metallica - Penelope, 0.1.0 Arizona Mountain King - Tehya.
1.0.0 Black Labrador - Sam
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Kingsnake Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1609 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2009 :  13:55:29  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
very very nice,send her down to me if she gets to aggressive lol

1.0 dumeril boa,0.1 bci boa,1.0 royal python,1.0 mbk kingsnake,1.0corn,1.2 chinese water dragon,0.0.1 bearded dragon

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000