Worried about a strange behavior
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kamileun
Snake Mite

38 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2009 :  23:31:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys ): I havent been around very much because school's been very busy, but I got Morse out just now and noticed something odd. His eyes are starting to go cloudy, which means he's gonna shed soon, but I noticed him doing something strange...he keeps opening his mouth and start of stretching it. It's the same thing he does right after a meal, but he just keeps doing it. He's been hiding for the past couple of days. Is it something I ought to worry about? He doesn't seem to be drooling excessively, nor is there any discharge.

Kamileun
Snake Mite

38 Posts

Posted - 29/09/2009 :  00:15:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
okay, he just had a pinky and I think I may have been jumping to conclusions. I've just never seen him do that so many time, haha. should I erase this? I haven't seen him do it for the past hour.
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Kingsnake Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1609 Posts

Posted - 29/09/2009 :  00:17:09  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
just keep a close eye on him,is there any breathing noise and is he star gazing?might be just yawning,mine do it now and then

1.0 dumeril boa,0.1 bci boa,1.0 royal python,1.0 mbk kingsnake,1.0corn,1.2 chinese water dragon,0.0.1 bearded dragon

Go to Top of Page

Kamileun
Snake Mite

38 Posts

Posted - 29/09/2009 :  01:51:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah, thats what i realized, lol. I hope it was just yawning, he had been buried for a couple days or so. I will keep watch on him however.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000