Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

diesel
Egg

United Kingdom
63 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2009 :  10:44:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i know hence why i said the amount i paid just to get her looked at and didnt get ALL advice was daft lmao, but its the area i live in

4 corn girls, 3 corn boy, 3 girl corn x rats, 1 boy corn x rat, 3 royal girls, 4 royal boys, 2 king girls, 4 king boys 1 common boa girl
And to pick up.....
1 butter motley boy + 1 girl

NEW WEB SITE...
http://kat80.webs.com/

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
The Resident Loon

United Kingdom
511 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2009 :  11:08:03  Show Profile  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My local rep vet also runs a rep shop, so If I have any problems I take mine into the shop when I buy some mice, so I cheekily get a free consultation when I spend 6 quid on mice.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon
SOME OF MY ANIMALS

Go to Top of Page

diesel
Egg

United Kingdom
63 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2009 :  13:55:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i wish mine did lol

4 corn girls, 3 corn boy, 3 girl corn x rats, 1 boy corn x rat, 3 royal girls, 4 royal boys, 2 king girls, 4 king boys 1 common boa girl
And to pick up.....

NEW WEB SITE...

Go to Top of Page

Carl
Hatchling

United Kingdom
498 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2009 :  15:19:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by diesel

its fine to ask i dont mind lol it costs £85 in my area just to look at a animal no matter what it is and then if any treatment thats extra,
my cat racked up a £500+ vet bill in 1day so the cost aint really an issue its the fact of you think the amount you pay you would get everything lol and as i see it if vet bills are a problem for people then they shouldnt have pets as every pet is gonna rack up a bill at some point in there life if not at the end of it

Yeah I get what your saying but £85 just to look at a pet is broad daylight robbery was he/she wearing a balaclava when you whent in?

1.0.0 Mexi Black (Snoop)
1.0.0 Milk Pueb (Lestat)
0.2.0 Mexi Black (no name)
Go to Top of Page

diesel
Egg

United Kingdom
63 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2009 :  23:26:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lmao when i think about it yeah he was lmao,
nah its the price you pay for livimg in a area like this now if i was still up north id have got it for free from a mate whos a vet she would have looked and treated if needed for free for me lmao

And to pick up.....

NEW WEB SITE...

Go to Top of Page

Beowulf1976
Hatchling

United Kingdom
199 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2009 :  09:27:02  Show Profile  Click to see Beowulf1976's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
crap me a watermelon that IS a lot of money, my (non-exotic) vet charges £12.95 for a standard consult last time I asked, albeit they are not reptile savvy but most of the time they know a little bit and can help. I can't see an exotics qualified vet costing much more than that in this area but I could be wrong. Apparently our closest proper exotics qualified vet is in Newport Shropshire eek

1.0.0 Turkish Van - Oscar, 0.1.0 Avicularia Metallica - Penelope, 0.1.0 Arizona Mountain King - Tehya.
1.0.0 Black Labrador - Sam
Go to Top of Page

diesel
Egg

United Kingdom
63 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2009 :  20:30:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
they are a rep vet thats the worst bit, like i said this is how bad they are for charging my cat got hit by a car and he was only a kitten and tiny so i rushed him down to the vets i really thought he was dead but they put him on oxygen for 24hrs and treatment for another 2 days (so he was there 3days) i then got to bring him home he couldnt walk at the time so put him in a indoor rabbit cage (which the vets recomened), i then got the bill a huge £595 of it and after 3years its still going, i must have in all paid over a £1000 on this common mog

And to pick up.....

NEW WEB SITE...

Go to Top of Page

Grumpy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
138 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  05:59:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beowulf1976

crap me a watermelon that IS a lot of money, my (non-exotic) vet charges £12.95 for a standard consult last time I asked, albeit they are not reptile savvy but most of the time they know a little bit and can help. I can't see an exotics qualified vet costing much more than that in this area but I could be wrong. Apparently our closest proper exotics qualified vet is in Newport Shropshire eek

If you've got to come to Newport you might as well call into Shropshire Exotics and let them have a look, they'll at least do a basic health check and you may even get a coffee!

IanT

Blair's grey band
Albino cali female
Albino grey band female
Chocolate Cali
Taiwanese Beauty female
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: