Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Kehhlyr
The Resident Loon

United Kingdom
511 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  18:02:24  Show Profile  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That's what my snake done to my knee 2 years ago*

*=may contain traces of a lie. It was motorbike accident really.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon
SOME OF MY ANIMALS

Go to Top of Page

matty18714

United Kingdom
450 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  18:11:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I bet that was nasty, did you see your knee cap?

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Kingsnake Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1609 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  19:10:49  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ooo lovley

1.0 dumeril boa,0.1 bci boa,1.0 royal python,1.0 mbk kingsnake,1.0corn,1.2 chinese water dragon,0.0.1 bearded dragon

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
The Resident Loon

United Kingdom
511 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  21:43:22  Show Profile  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yup Matty18714, my knee-cap was hanging out.
I was gonna ride my bike to the hospital, but had difficulty changing gears, so I put it into 3rd with my hand and rode the clutch home, then got a lift to hosp. I shattered my handlebars, headlight and blinkers, but it only cost me 80 odd quid to fix.

To quote someone that I can't remember "You can only be old and wise, if you're young and crazy first."

SOME OF MY ANIMALS

Go to Top of Page

Grumpy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
138 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  23:37:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Yup Matty18714, my knee-cap was hanging out.
I was gonna ride my bike to the hospital, but had difficulty changing gears, so I put it into 3rd with my hand and rode the clutch home, then got a lift to hosp. I shattered my handlebars, headlight and blinkers, but it only cost me 80 odd quid to fix.

To quote someone that I can't remember "You can only be old and wise, if you're young and crazy first."

I remember when I was young and inexperienced, in London, a car stopped dead in front of me for no reason. Clipped his back lights with handlebar, dislocated left thumb. Rode bike to St Thomas's not knowing if it was dislocated or broken. Doctors were quite upset with me. Funny, hurt more after they put it back.

IanT

Blair's grey band
Albino cali female
Albino grey band female
Chocolate Cali
Taiwanese Beauty female
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
The Resident Loon

United Kingdom
511 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2009 :  12:58:04  Show Profile  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I had someone pull out on me on a roundabout, no time/chance to stop. I hit the rear quarter of the car. His fault, but did he stop?? nope.

SOME OF MY ANIMALS

Go to Top of Page

PunkAsF82
Egg

United Kingdom
94 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2009 :  07:58:51  Show Profile  Click to see PunkAsF82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hahah nic try Kehhlyr!

I wish I'd gotton a pic of my first snake bite. I don't see why Tartan felt the need to wait until she was at her biggest, little s***. I still have the scars :D I always say to bite n00bs that they don't hurt that much, and thats true for small snakes, and snakes that aren't possesed, eh Kaz? :P

1.1.0 dogs
0.1.0 cat
0.1.0 horse
0.6.0 chickens
0.0.1 bearded dragon
1.3.0 guinea pigs
Go to Top of Page

Kamileun
Snake Mite

38 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2009 :  05:36:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Holy crap Kehhlyr, I almost believed that until I read the bottom of your post, LOL.

As a little update, he seems to be doing better. He's more bitey during the morning so I handle him around the evening. If I move too quick though, sometimes, he still decides to bite. Now though, he tends to let go afterwards after a moment, which is nice.

I can see how it would hurt like hell with bigger snakes. I can feel his sharp little teeth if he bites a soft part of my hand, or if his teeth hit above the cuticle...ouchies, lol.
Go to Top of Page

Weirzo
Egg

United Kingdom
50 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2009 :  19:18:25  Show Profile  Click to see Weirzo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have never been bit by blackjack however I don't plan on it!!
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
King Snake Admin

United Kingdom
1512 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2009 :  12:02:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's not that bad lucky- their teeth are sharp but little. It's the shock that throws you a bit.

Go to Top of Page

Tizzy
Egg

68 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2009 :  17:32:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lee2308

I think diablo is luring me into a false sense of security,

He's a big softie really - or thats what you told me when i had him out to play *insert Tizzy was playing with Lees snake jokes here*

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Kingsnake Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1609 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2009 :  18:55:31  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tizzy

quote:
Originally posted by lee2308

I think diablo is luring me into a false sense of security,

He's a big softie really - or thats what you told me when i had him out to play *insert Tizzy was playing with Lees snake jokes here*

no comment

1.0 dumeril boa,0.1 bci boa,1.0 royal python,1.0 mbk kingsnake,1.0corn,1.2 chinese water dragon,0.0.1 bearded dragon

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000