Trio
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kehhlyr
The Resident Loon

United Kingdom
511 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2009 :  03:14:49  Show Profile  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My pics are poor, I cannot work this macro thing.

But there's a few of 'em.

And these 2 are from the boys feeding time last week. I posted these on TCS, but forgot to do it here. (sorry )

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon
SOME OF MY ANIMALS

wolfspirit
Hatchling

United Kingdom
159 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2009 :  07:31:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

he is great Phil;-)

i dont use macro on my camera, the shots get blurred if i get to close, but i have another thing on mine that i can take close ups but not to close and they dont blur so bad..another thing is you could change the shutter speed for macros..

dont know if it works just read it somewhere..

or you could just take a normal shot and crop it...lol..
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
The Resident Loon

United Kingdom
511 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2009 :  07:34:30  Show Profile  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I was thinking of just a normal shot and cropping.
I've only got a cheapo digi cam. It takes brilliant pics in natural light, or from a distance with the flash, but if the light gets too dim, then all photos are pants.

SOME OF MY ANIMALS

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Kingsnake Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1609 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2009 :  09:53:10  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
great looking snakes phil,but im curious to what the taped fag packet is for,if anything.

1.0 dumeril boa,0.1 bci boa,1.0 royal python,1.0 mbk kingsnake,1.0corn,1.2 chinese water dragon,0.0.1 bearded dragon

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
The Resident Loon

United Kingdom
511 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2009 :  10:29:26  Show Profile  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The cigarette packet is the perfect size for my digi cam to sit in. It's cable tied to the side of the rub so I can feed and film at the same time.

Ghetto-tripod.

SOME OF MY ANIMALS

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Kingsnake Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1609 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2009 :  10:32:33  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Ghetto-tripod.

lol,thats a great idea though

1.0 dumeril boa,0.1 bci boa,1.0 royal python,1.0 mbk kingsnake,1.0corn,1.2 chinese water dragon,0.0.1 bearded dragon

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
The Resident Loon

United Kingdom
511 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2009 :  12:19:29  Show Profile  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The stick bit holding the cigarette box camera mount up is a welding rod as well, so it can be bent to whatever angle I want and will stay there. Plus it is very hard to snap, so will take loads of bending.

SOME OF MY ANIMALS

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
King Snake Admin

United Kingdom
1512 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2009 :  17:54:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wonder who would win in a fight between those two. Both equally sized eh?

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Kingsnake Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1609 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2009 :  21:22:32  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
trust you to think of that,i would put my money on the "king" of snakes

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
The Resident Loon

United Kingdom
511 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2009 :  21:38:32  Show Profile  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I dunno. Trio is an old boy, with war wounds already.
Kelloggs is 5 years younger and has about 9 inches on Trio.
Kelloggs also has a stronger constrict than Trio. But, like you say, The King of snakes. He's probably got a greater stamina than Kelloggs, he must have to have gotten this far already.

SOME OF MY ANIMALS

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000