New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lewy
King Snake Admin

United Kingdom
25000023 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2009 :  17:20:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is completely off topic of snakes/amphibians.

As always when I set up a new forum/website, I let you lot sign up, have a look around and break things first.

I've been working away at this latest venture for a while now and it will soon be unveiled to the general public.

This venture is a joint venture for me and where I work (rather than just a personal project.)

I would like anyone who enjoys cooking, food, recipes, drink, entertaining, growing food, etc. to at least have a look at this new venture and If they like what they find to sign up to the forum and maybe submit a few of their own recipes. (sexychef, are you a chef or is it just a good user name?)

The main domain name isn't open to the public yet...
but If you go to http://www.cottagecookbook.co.uk/index.htm you can have a look at the website.

If you would like to go directly to the forum please go to:
http://www.cottagecookbook.co.uk/forum

Please have a look around, tell me your thoughts and lets see if we can get this community to thrive and be as successful as the snake and amphibian websites

Thanks
Lewy

Lewy

THE KING SNAKE.co.uk Team

Carl
Hatchling

United Kingdom
498 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2009 :  19:22:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Lewy just had a look at the sight and forum and both look good from what Ive seen, I'm not the greatest cook in the world, well to be honest putting myself and cook in the same sentence is an outright insult to ALL chiefs lol but I really like the idea and will deffo be back to get a few ideas and the likes. So big thumbs up mate

1.0.0 Mexi Black (Snoop)
1.0.0 Milk Pueb (Lestat)
0.2.0 Mexi Black (no name)
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
King Snake Admin

United Kingdom
1512 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2009 :  09:38:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Everyone has got one recipe that they are master of- maybe you should invent a banana and crisp sandwich recipe. Do loads of experiments to see which flavour is best and stuff. I can't see prawn cocktail being nice with bananas, but you never know

Go to Top of Page

magneticblue
Kingsnake Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1511 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2009 :  16:32:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks quite interesting Lewy. I've just joined the forum as it may come in handy at some point

1.1.0 Arizona mountain king (Sylar and Claire)
0.1.0 Blotched king ( Jasmin)
1.1.0 Guyana red-tail boa (Hercules and Athena)
1.0.1 children (Alfie and BUMP)

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
The Resident Loon

United Kingdom
511 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2009 :  22:25:52  Show Profile  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'd probably send some in, but unfortunately i'm such a bad cook, I could burn a salad.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon
SOME OF MY ANIMALS

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
King Snake Admin

United Kingdom
1512 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2009 :  12:14:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's were you are going wrong Kehhlyr- you don't actually have to heat a salad. Even I know that

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000