fuuny snake stories and how far would you go
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jaunty101
Snake Mite

10 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2009 :  23:28:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just wondered does any one have any funny stories they like to share involving there snakes and how far would you go for them.

To answer the latter first i have to say I demolished part of the house. I used to have a corn snake that escaped into the caverty wall and no on see him for a few months, witch by that time were thinking hes dead.

until one day i walk in from work and my mother says the snakes been spotted with his head out of the air vent and hands me a hammer and says remove the window sill and part of the wall.
of course the snake legged it and 3 weeks later had an accident involving a door.

The story i have is when my snake dojo escaped he was eventuality found in the shower by my brother it was funny seeing my brother(whos a bit bashful) stood in the living room a snake in one had and a face cloth in the other covering his bits.

lee2308
Kingsnake Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1609 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2009 :  12:34:26  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have been doing a bit of home demolition myself,just for the snakeys,the door way to my understairs area was in my kitchen but have dicided to block that off and open up the unstairs from the living room where more light will get in and will eventully move the vivs in there,but not until they start eating properly.

Dread to think what i would rip out if i lost one.

1.0 dumeril boa,0.1 bci boa,1.0 royal python,1.0 mbk kingsnake,1.0corn,1.2 chinese water dragon,0.0.1 bearded dragon

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
King Snake Admin

United Kingdom
1512 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2009 :  13:34:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The only demolishing we had to do due to snakes was ripping up all the floorboards when Jally escaped. Luckily we had only just moved in so we didn't have any carpets down or anything anyway.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000