New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sammy1993
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2012 :  22:36:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
as just rescued a milk snake from a bin had it checked and all seems well and healthy taking it vets in the morning but need information on them as i no nothing about them? any help is much appreciated :) x

Triangulum

United Kingdom
569 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2012 :  13:00:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What info would you like to know?

Most care sheets will have the general care of them, however anything specific you'd like to ask?

Do you have snakes currently. Or even had them before. Do you have a 'cage' suitable for a snake?

Shame to hear its been dumped in a bin, how disgraceful. Where did you find it?

Scott

Go to Top of Page

deadmansfinger

United Kingdom
597 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2012 :  23:05:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Check out the caresheets on here. Should give you all the info you need to know.

Well done on rescuing it! How did you end up finding it?

1.0 Milksnake
3.3 Kingsnakes
1.1 Royal Python
1.2 Cornsnakes

Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Hatchling

United Kingdom
465 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2012 :  10:19:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In a bin? wee shame. Hope its ok xx

1.0.0 goins kingsnake
0.1.0 hogg island boa
1.0.0 el salvador boa
0.1.0 bearded dragon
0.1.0 leopard gecko

Go to Top of Page

johnnymachine
Egg

United Kingdom
79 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2012 :  14:54:54  Show Profile  Click to see johnnymachine's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I can't believe someone would just dump a snake in a bin like that ._. It's cruel and unnecessary.

And even if they don't care how it affects the snake, you'd think they'd be bright enough to try and sell the poor thing :/

johnnymachine - LEICESTER, UK

0.0.1 Desert Kingsnake

Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Egg

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2012 :  17:49:52  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ARGH! That is so frustrating and annoys the heck out of me. We had a person last summer put a sub-adult BCI and I think a Corn snake in a suitcase and throw it in a dumpster. Someone found the suitcase and had quite the shock when they opened it. Both animals were severely dehydrated...the Corn did not make it...but the BCI thrived and found a good home. They never did find out who did it, but our entire state was SO angry and I think they might have lynched the person if they ever did find them.

Is there any way you could post some pictures of the snake? We might be able to help you identify it and then point you in the right direction to finding the best care sheet for the poor thing. If not pictures, maybe you could describe it for us? Colors, general size....markings....belly markings too.

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000