ok so not been on for a while
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

thelastknightofmalta
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  14:01:05  Show Profile  Click to see thelastknightofmalta's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hey all you king lovers well ive not been on for a while but just a little update for all la valette my wonderful florida king is doing well hes a real softy when hes with his daddy and hes such a character lets just say i made a coconut hide myself without a silly mouse hole door way to it and hes literally glued to the thing

any way im going to migrate over to the royal python forum as in 3 weeks i go and get my lovely male juvi royal already named him starkey so pics will apear on here too if your not on thre royal forum

The Last knight Of Malta

Gmac
TKS Grumpy Scots Admin

United Kingdom
754 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  20:10:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
glad all is going well,

and shall look forward to you appearing over on TRP :)

9.6 Corns, 1.0 Bci, 2.1 Royals, 1.1 king snakes, 0.0.1 milksnake, 1.1 black rat snakes, 1.2 Beardies, 1.0 shovelface

Go to Top of Page

thelastknightofmalta
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2012 :  13:21:16  Show Profile  Click to see thelastknightofmalta's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks Gmac i cant wait to get over there too looking forward to putting the pics of my new little guy up for all to see

The Last knight Of Malta
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000