im hooked
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TLT
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2009 :  22:17:15  Show Profile  Click to see TLT's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ok as ppl know (n if u dnt where have u been ive posted plenty of times sory bout that lol) i got my 1st snake recently a beautiful cali king called houdini n now im gettin TWO albino corns £20 each (with free mice for houdini) i am so hooked i hav been drawing up sum plans for a snake stack so i can hav even more they r amazing i cnt believe i didnt do it earlier. it helps that ppl on here r so nice n helpful it really helped me so thanx and ill c sum of u on the corn site

lee2308
Kingsnake Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1609 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2009 :  22:39:11  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
whatch out,snakes are addictive.Ive bought 3 since november.
Regards to the helpfrom site members i cant fault it,even on the sister sites

1.0 dumeril boa,0.1 bci boa,1.0 royal python,1.0 mbk kingsnake,1.0corn,1.2 chinese water dragon,0.0.1 bearded dragon

Go to Top of Page

Gingerpony
SerpentSeven's Evil Twin

United Kingdom
726 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2009 :  14:55:54  Show Profile  Click to see Gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
seriously they really are addictive, although i managed to stop at 2 for years. then last year bought 7, sold 2, rehomed another and sold my only home-bred hatchling. i now have a juvenile trio of corns, my original adult pair of corns, one OAP corn (the rehomed one), a royal and a Dumerils boa.
still on my shopping list (maybe for this year??) is a female rat/corn and a male adult Dumerils.................. and then i'll stop!

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, Dumerils boas, BCO hybrids, Sinder Hypo boas, Day Geckos

Edited by - Gingerpony on 18/01/2009 14:56:37
Go to Top of Page

magneticblue
Kingsnake Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1511 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2009 :  18:49:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got my first in Feb last year and I now have four. I still have a wish list but for the time being I am manging to resist, think it helps that my wife is very clear that if I get another one she will kill me

1.1.0 Arizona mountain king (Sylar and Claire)
0.1.0 Blotched king ( Jasmin)
1.1.0 Guyana red-tail boa (Hercules and Athena)
1.0.1 children (Alfie and BUMP)

Go to Top of Page

matty18714

United Kingdom
450 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2009 :  19:26:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im stuck at 2 for now, but I have a few lined up.

Go to Top of Page

TLT
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2009 :  14:57:15  Show Profile  Click to see TLT's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ok gud news n bad news bad news is i didnt get the two albino corns but t gud news is i got a snow corn instead i hav pics of her n houdini im jst tryin 2 wrk out how 2 put a link 2 em (soz im a fool wen it cums 2 this sort of fing)
Go to Top of Page

TommyC
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
13 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2009 :  20:09:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im not even allowed one
Go to Top of Page

TLT
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2009 :  02:12:36  Show Profile  Click to see TLT's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
keep tryin tommyc they r worth it
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000