EXPLODING ANACONDA
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TLT
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2009 :  00:33:14  Show Profile  Click to see TLT's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
did ne1 see the programme on animal planet i fink 2nite about the exploding anaconda?, basically a anaconda had eaten a FULLY GROWN CROCODILE which had then awoke in its stomach and tried 2 claw its way out but its legs were pinned back, so it ended up just doing somethink inside which caused a gas build up in the snakes stomach which after 3 days exploded??????????? WOW that is a cool snake!

Kazerella
King Snake Admin

United Kingdom
1512 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2009 :  14:32:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've seen pictures of it before. Serves it right for trying to eat a crocodile, silly thing. He should have stuck to deer and other mammals that don't have defenses

Go to Top of Page

TLT
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2009 :  15:32:59  Show Profile  Click to see TLT's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yea thats true but it really is amazing i luked on utube n it seems there r a lot of stupid snakes out there eating a jaguar, aligators, hippo's n poor houdini can only manage pinkkies n mabye a fuzzie which i mite try her on soon as pinkies dnt seem 2 fill her, so u think its a gud idea?

Edited by - TLT on 14/01/2009 17:29:28
Go to Top of Page

magneticblue
Kingsnake Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1511 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2009 :  17:01:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't see the program but have heard the story discussed before. I heard a different version where the anaconda ate a croc and then was too full to really move so another croc got the anaconda. Don't know if that is true though, just a story I heard

1.1.0 Arizona mountain king (Sylar and Claire)
0.1.0 Blotched king ( Jasmin)
1.1.0 Guyana red-tail boa (Hercules and Athena)
1.0.1 children (Alfie and BUMP)

Go to Top of Page

TLT
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2009 :  18:22:27  Show Profile  Click to see TLT's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
wooo she made it houdini has jst ate her first fuzzie she got bout half way dwn first time n let it go thn had a 2nd attempt and it went dwn no probs 1st time tho she had 1 of its legs in a funny position. if i can find cable i wil put it on 4 u 2 c. i am so proud of her she didnt giv up lol
Go to Top of Page

magneticblue
Kingsnake Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1511 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2009 :  18:25:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I remember when Sylar first had a fuzzy. I thought he had no chance of getting it down but he managed it. (Which is more than he did last week, awkward bloody feeder)

1.1.0 Arizona mountain king (Sylar and Claire)
0.1.0 Blotched king ( Jasmin)
1.1.0 Guyana red-tail boa (Hercules and Athena)
1.0.1 children (Alfie and BUMP)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000