La Vallette grand master of the snakes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

thelastknightofmalta
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2011 :  18:41:09  Show Profile  Click to see thelastknightofmalta's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hello to all the people using TKS.

im sam got myself a florida king one month ago and since ive had him i just cant stop loving the little bugger. weve had are ups and down mainly him getting some balls and do what they do best showing me im in his territory when i go in the viv but he loves coming out and is a very inquizitive little sod at times likes to go down my sleeve alot

The Last knight Of Malta

Gmac
TKS Grumpy Scots Admin

United Kingdom
754 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2011 :  18:55:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi and welcome along

9.6 Corns, 1.0 Bci, 2.1 Royals, 1.1 king snakes, 0.0.1 milksnake, 1.1 black rat snakes, 1.2 Beardies, 1.0 shovelface

Go to Top of Page

thelastknightofmalta
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2011 :  19:40:58  Show Profile  Click to see thelastknightofmalta's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thanks gmac its a pleasure to be here. one thing i was wondering was if there are any of you guys in manchester then we could have a little snake group and on hand help for if and when its needed

The Last knight Of Malta
Go to Top of Page

thelastknightofmalta
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2011 :  19:48:51  Show Profile  Click to see thelastknightofmalta's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
a few more pics of my little dude feels so long since this pic the day i got him haha its only been 4 weeks

The Last knight Of Malta
Go to Top of Page

Gmac
TKS Grumpy Scots Admin

United Kingdom
754 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2011 :  22:34:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is a very nice King, as for members in Manchester dont actually know

9.6 Corns, 1.0 Bci, 2.1 Royals, 1.1 king snakes, 0.0.1 milksnake, 1.1 black rat snakes, 1.2 Beardies, 1.0 shovelface

Go to Top of Page

thelastknightofmalta
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2011 :  22:47:28  Show Profile  Click to see thelastknightofmalta's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
just joined the facebook page so who knows may find somene and thanks graeme he is a nice little snake cant wait for him to grow hes just going through his first shed at the moment

The Last knight Of Malta
Go to Top of Page

Crazy jj
Hatchling

United Kingdom
127 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2011 :  00:14:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
very nice lil king you have there :)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

thelastknightofmalta
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2011 :  08:25:11  Show Profile  Click to see thelastknightofmalta's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thank you crazyjj he is a little beaut justnhad his first shed and went ine looks all sexy and new again haha so what j=kings u got

The Last knight Of Malta
Go to Top of Page

Oh How Original
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
28 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2011 :  12:49:40  Show Profile  Click to see Oh How Original's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Good to see someone passionate and excited and welcome.
Nice looking little King you have there
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
Hatchling

United Kingdom
432 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2011 :  18:16:39  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Daww what a cutie

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000