Page: of 2

Baldyman666
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
23 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2009 :  18:38:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Grumpy

All looks very interesting, if there's another one within reasonable distance of Newport (shropshire)we'll come.
Been busy, we went to Oswestry (RJ&AH) hospital for Wendy's pre-op appointment, stopped off at local reptile shop (Reptile Express, Shelly and Keith, very friendly)to see if they were still there, were considering closure. Happy to say still up and running, still very interested in their adult chocolate cali, even though it did bite me - are you food/no, you're not.
Moved on next day to Worcester, also very friendly Steve (Worcester Morphs)and fetched the albino grey banded, gorgeous colours,pics to follow. Wendy had a other corn an okeetee, then we came back via Kiddiminster, Simon and Charlotte's Ravin Reptiles, another friendly helpful couple, for a dwarf Chili Rose with set up, Wendy took a fancy to another cali, banded with genetic strip on tail - I was tempted despite my better instincts by a stroppy carolina yearling corn, so got to go back with more cash. maybe we need another wall of vivariums........

hi grumpy - baldyman from the royal and king forums, i.m a shrophire lad too - shrewsbury (although in pompey at the mo with work and have a missus down here 2) rep night in the mighty shropshire sounds good :)

Edited by - Baldyman666 on 10/01/2009 18:39:29
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000