The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 King Snake Health
 Head/nose rub

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Carl Posted - 27/10/2009 : 20:34:09
Hi guys, Ive noticed Snoop has got a white mark on the top of his head, also 3 or 4 scales just behind his head on the neck have raised slightly, I was just wondering is it possible for scales to come lose now and again, he seems fine and is feeding but he spends most of his time by the glass sliding doors trying to get out. What should I use to block the air getting through by the doors, as I think this is giving him false hope of getting out and hes obsessed with the slight gap!!!!
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kazerella Posted - 02/11/2009 : 11:19:45
I'd just block the the gap with some paper. It doesn't look that good, but it might put her off a bit.

Nagini does this on and off and when it gets really bad (so he damages himself) we usually put him a rub for a few weeks to remove the temptation.
Carl Posted - 31/10/2009 : 13:24:53
I dont think its mites mate to be honest, hes been on paper towels for a while, it was after that that I noticed it.
lee2308 Posted - 27/10/2009 : 23:42:27
mine are the same at the moment with the gap,with raised scales check for mite,my female mexi has raised scale where she bends her body and is on the big side.

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000