The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 King Snake Health
 dent in vent

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lee2308 Posted - 03/05/2009 : 19:35:54
i have had the new albino out today who is now called "chalkie" by the way and noticed that her vent looks dented,any one heard of this before,maybe it's just where she has be on a maintence diet?
As for handling she is brilliant,no striking,hissing or musking just a bit of a twitch when you first touch her,once picked up very confident king
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lee2308 Posted - 05/05/2009 : 20:04:39
yes she is BAR and DUDE,was going to breed her but have changed my mind about that.
Gingerpony Posted - 05/05/2009 : 19:48:40
quote:
Originally posted by lee2308

what do you mean by conformation
just the way she's put together physically

going on the pic i'd just monitor at her @home making sure she's BAR and DUDE - vet talk for 'Bright Alert Reactive' and 'Defeacating Urinating Drinking Eating'
BUT are you thinking of breeding from her? if so i'd be tempted to get her checked over prior to mating.
lee2308 Posted - 05/05/2009 : 19:21:26
im not worried about it,she seems fine.going to get registered next weekso will just oint it out then.
magneticblue Posted - 05/05/2009 : 19:13:57
You could always take her to the vets if you're worried. My vet charges about £10 for a consultation but its worth it even if he says theres nothing to worry about. Cheap price to put your mind at ease, and if there is anything wrong then the sooner the vet sees it the sooner he can treat it.
Kazerella Posted - 05/05/2009 : 18:12:17
Not sure what that is, but if it's not causing any distress
lee2308 Posted - 04/05/2009 : 22:50:35
heres a few pics of it,it dont look that dented in the pic but it is a bit deeper than in the photo

lee2308 Posted - 03/05/2009 : 22:10:00
what do you mean by conformation gp,i will get a pic up tomorrow.
Gingerpony Posted - 03/05/2009 : 22:01:58
could just be her conformation or, like you said, down to being on the lean side

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000