The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 King Snake Health
 snake escape

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jaunty101 Posted - 27/05/2010 : 01:41:10
Hi guys i havent been around a I lost the internet (over heated power supply and a fire)

it seems that over the the weekend 24th to the 26th of may the real hot one my snake may of escaped and he may have gone out of the open window.
Ive put food, hides in the room and hes hideing place under my bed.

what i like to know is there any chance he would have gone out of the window and wats the chances of finding him if he has also is there any more addvice you guys can give.

dojoe is about 4/5 years old hes well fed and has to be 4 odd feet long
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kazerella Posted - 15/07/2010 : 10:43:09
Kings are just little adventurers- it's part of the temperament. They aren't scared of anything, so venturing off into unknown territory doesn't phase them

How does he keep getting out?

If you can work that out then we could think up a solution. If he's squeezing through the gap in the door, then you could wedge up the gap. If he's pushing off the top, then you should weight it down or fit a lock.
Welly Posted - 05/06/2010 : 01:57:22
Right. I'll let you fill the gaps!

My lil ....... Of a Kingsnake keeps ....... Escaping. I don't know how, or why but it alwaysis after he has eaten.
It' a painin the ass as i have to rip everything up. Why he feels the need to bugger off is beyond me.

2 HOURS!!!!! it took me to find him. He eventually turned up INSIDE my pc on top of the pcu. Please someone help me out before i go mad.
How do you punish a snake? He had his biggest feed to date about an hour before too.

WHY!
Welly Posted - 31/05/2010 : 12:01:56
My MBK goes to the same place on both occassions when he has got out.
Behind the tv
magneticblue Posted - 27/05/2010 : 17:01:26
Hi Jaunty, it is possible that your snake may have got out of the window but I think it is more likely that he's hidden away somewhere safe. Is it possible that he could have got in to another room by going under a door? One way of finding if he is still around is to put flour on the floor, then if you find tracks the next morning you can be sure he's still around somewhere and maybe even get an idea of where.

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000