The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Not appriciated

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lee2308 Posted - 21/05/2009 : 14:35:09
Im just sat in my garden while the suns out and have the mexi with me and he looks amazing in the sun showing all his true colours of the rainbow and wondering why alot of people dont like mexi's because their "just black".I also visited a rep shop i dont usally go to and asked if he had any and he relied "what kings,no i dont get them because no one wants them" I think they should have their name change to rainbow black kings
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kamileun Posted - 30/05/2009 : 19:39:03
I think the mexican blacks are simply stunning. I actually never realized they came in black until I started researching them as pets. My petshop didn't have any though ):
Kazerella Posted - 23/05/2009 : 16:54:32
Yes, just got her in and settled. Pictures in the photo section
Gingerpony Posted - 23/05/2009 : 12:19:59
ooh! oooh! ooooh! Kaz posted that nearly 2 hours ago!!!

have you got him/her home yet??
jono2411 Posted - 23/05/2009 : 11:30:52
amazing! how old? grtz
Kazerella Posted - 23/05/2009 : 10:38:59
Not one to gloat but....

guess who's picking up another mexi black in about an hour
lee2308 Posted - 22/05/2009 : 22:53:05
quote:
Originally posted by PunkAsF82

for some reason she feels safeer being able to tell which end is which lol.

lol
wolfspirit Posted - 22/05/2009 : 22:10:58
quote:
Originally posted by jono2411

get a reticulated python then...

lol
jono2411 Posted - 22/05/2009 : 21:37:20
get a reticulated python then...
PunkAsF82 Posted - 22/05/2009 : 21:24:01
I WANT A MEXI!!
but im not allwoed one.

Mums said I'm only allwoed a python or somethign wit ha big head..for some reason she feels safeer being able to tell which end is which lol.

And even then I'm not allwoed anything else
wolfspirit Posted - 22/05/2009 : 14:00:53
i love kings to and also Lee's king has made me want one to, one day i will have one;-)
jono2411 Posted - 21/05/2009 : 21:39:17
quote:
Originally posted by Carl

The evil look is what first attracted me to this breed in the first place. I knew I wanted a snake and after much research I came across the MBK and fell in love with them. I think its a case of you either love them or hate them. I think Snoop is the most stunning snake I've seen. "ALL HAIL THE MEXICAN BLACK KING"

It was seeing yours and Lee's that made me get the Baron...
Carl Posted - 21/05/2009 : 20:27:27
The evil look is what first attracted me to this breed in the first place. I knew I wanted a snake and after much research I came across the MBK and fell in love with them. I think its a case of you either love them or hate them. I think Snoop is the most stunning snake I've seen. "ALL HAIL THE MEXICAN BLACK KING"
Mancunian Posted - 21/05/2009 : 19:22:59
Wot? People don't like Kings? Madness. I love my Corns and Royal but the Kings have much more character, the're great. If ever I got another snake it would be a King (but I am not allowed any more right now apparently!!).

We have had the Estate Agents round this week as we are selling up, and one of them essentially called me a freak for having snakes. Needless to say we will NOT be appointing her to sell. Grrrrrrr.
lee2308 Posted - 21/05/2009 : 18:14:49
quote:
Originally posted by CharlieD

Surely one of the attractive things about them is that they are not that common??? I've no doubt that they make fantastic pets but would you really want one if everyone in the world had one??

thats a good point,im glad that not many people have them,it's just that people think there plain but when you see one up close there so colourful and yes i would still want one even if every one else had one but would'nt be so proud about it.

quote:
Originally posted by matty18714

To be honest, the best thing about them is you can pretend they are black mamba's to un-snakey people

My OH hates him,she says he looks pure evil and wont even touch him and she's the only reason i have not got another yet,but if it was a royal she up for getting them with no argument,i will break her down now he's getting more friendly or i will just give the cash eqivelent to what another mexi would cost
matty18714 Posted - 21/05/2009 : 17:49:32
To be honest, the best thing about them is you can pretend they are black mamba's to un-snakey people

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000