The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Mexican black's

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mark and Emma Posted - 22/04/2009 : 10:56:30
So my new mexican black king's arrived just 15mins ago & their happily at home in the new RUBs, their so much more stunning than i thought they would be, the male has a little white patch on his chin and he seemed a little more friendly than the female, she started rattling her tail when i open the little tub & put her in her RUB. Ill get some pictures up soon(couldn't find the camera >.<) I'll measure and weigh them after they have settled in.

Will they be okay eating pinkies until i can measure & weigh them to see what size feeder they should be given?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Carl Posted - 23/04/2009 : 20:44:48
Congrats mate pics asap please
magneticblue Posted - 22/04/2009 : 18:50:16
Pics as soon as they have settled. As stated already, give them at least a week to get used to their new surroundings
jono2411 Posted - 22/04/2009 : 17:38:43
great news! Can't wait to see the pics!
Mark and Emma Posted - 22/04/2009 : 16:29:21
Yeah im going to give them a week left alone to settle down then see how they feed.
Just had a look now and the male has been out & about exploring but havn't seen the female since she went into the hide hehe.
lee2308 Posted - 22/04/2009 : 15:18:56
lucky lucky you,they will be fine with pinkys for now,see how the pinkys go and judge from there,would leave them for a while before feeding though.

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000