The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Trio is back!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kehhlyr Posted - 03/04/2009 : 22:27:05
Trio has been returned to me today.

I got a phone call from my letting agent asking if I had lost a snake.
Apparently people went into the flat above me to fit new carpets (it's currently empty) and the workman (Evidently big pansies) saw a '5 foot cat and bird eating monster' and legged it.

He told them it was about 5-5 1/2 feet long and black with a little bit of yellow on it. Trio is no longer than 3 1/2 feet and is black with yellowy white bands around his body.

Anyway, The letting agent for the flat above came round and let me in, and Trio was curled up next to a wall in the back bedroom, with a few bits of offcut plastic and stuff.
I picked him up, and he coiled round my arm. No musking, no jerking or threatening behavior at all.

I checked him over, he has a small scratch on the top of his body, at his thickest point, I think he's squeezed into a really small gap and had difficulty getting through.
About 30 seconds after putting him back in his viv, he found his water and had a good drink, so he was obviously a bit thirsty.

The only way he could've got up there was by climbing the gas pipes that go from my kitchen up into their kitchen.
Gonna leave him a couple days before I try to feed him, just to make sure he has nothing inside him already.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Carl Posted - 05/04/2009 : 13:13:28
Glad Trio is back, I would be mortified if I lost Snoop, hope I never have to experience it
Kehhlyr Posted - 04/04/2009 : 22:35:33
I'm well chuffed.
He's been having a good decent wander around his temp viv today, so he seems to be back to himself.
Might be naught and get him out in a minute, to check him over properly of course, not to get missus to take some piccys.
Gingerpony Posted - 04/04/2009 : 20:36:03
Congrats on getting him back Kehhlyr
magneticblue Posted - 04/04/2009 : 20:06:44
Great news Kehhlyr! Glad you got him back
Kazerella Posted - 04/04/2009 : 11:37:53
I knew he wouldn't have gone far. Glad you got him back
jono2411 Posted - 04/04/2009 : 10:33:05
Glad to hear he is back and fine... I hope you mocked the workmen for being lamer than little girly-men...
Mancunian Posted - 04/04/2009 : 09:18:32
That's good news!
wolfspirit Posted - 04/04/2009 : 07:08:31
that was the best news i had yesterday for a long time and i am soooooooooooooo happy you found him and that he is ok..

Sorry about my phone keep in dying on you, we will talk again soon...
lee2308 Posted - 03/04/2009 : 23:45:07
thats great phil,bet your releived to get him back,so is that what you have just put in your empty viv?

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000