The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Another freaky Kaz dream

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kazerella Posted - 01/04/2009 : 11:25:35
I had a dream last night that Nagini was dead and that Lewy was cooking for a dinner party and served up Tempo as a starter. Has he ate poor cooked Tempo all I can remember thinking was 'how can I tell the King snake forum about this, they'll probably kick me off because I don't have a king anymore'. Then I woke up

Weird how it was just the kings in the dream really. 10 snakes in the house and the others didn't even get a mention. Plus why would Lewy eat little Tempo, when there would be more meat on Nagini?

What does it all mean? Suggestions please
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jono2411 Posted - 19/04/2009 : 23:57:29
brutal :(
Gingerpony Posted - 19/04/2009 : 21:47:48
not great to joke about that, a regular on these forums has recently lost his 2 royals in a house fire
Mark and Emma Posted - 19/04/2009 : 20:30:26
You could always just move next to/into the fire station if your that worried about the house catching ablaze :)
magneticblue Posted - 19/04/2009 : 20:06:22
quote:
Originally posted by Carl

I then screamed like a little girl "GET OUT AND TAKE THAT DISEASE RIDDEN THING WITH YOU".

I'd have done exactly the same
Carl Posted - 18/04/2009 : 22:27:31
Hi all, I'm just sitting here having a can or 10 lol, and I thought I would share my dream I had last night. Ok here it goes,
I think the dream happened because a mate of mine who I havnt seen for 3 years phoned out of the blue. Anyway it was the mate who phoned and invited me to a party in MY place and I was stroking his very very small dog when I turned him over to stroke his belly, only to be confronted with MITES, I then screamed like a little girl "GET OUT AND TAKE THAT DISEASE RIDDEN THING WITH YOU". I then woke up but was mortified and went to check on Snoop to see if he was ok thankfully he was lol I would have gone into bigger detail but I'm a little drunk. Sorry if it wasnt that weird, but technically that is my first incident with mites lol
matty18714 Posted - 04/04/2009 : 16:21:22
quote:
Originally posted by kazerella

[purple]No room Matty

Pillow cases and cable ties for the snakes, cricket tubs for the 'phibs?
Kazerella Posted - 04/04/2009 : 11:39:16
No room Matty- if we had spare space, Lewy would've put a Cain Toad tank there by now

Have you tried Tequila Lee? That'll knock you out
matty18714 Posted - 03/04/2009 : 19:33:36
Kaz, how about setting up a lightweight plastic tub rack? Label each one with the name of the animal and make the tub a suitable size for the animal. Put newspaper in for the snakes, and what ever would be most suitable for the phibs. If the time came you could get them all in quickly and carry it out.
lee2308 Posted - 03/04/2009 : 13:23:14
By the time you've done all that kaz the fire brigade would have put the fire out.lol
As for the kicking out of bed,she does.A couple of months back i was terrible,every night getting out of bed and searching the bedroom for stupid things in my sleep,the doc gave me some pills to knock me out and they worked,think i'd better get some more.
Kazerella Posted - 03/04/2009 : 12:40:28
I think you'd be kicked out of bed soon Lee

Lewy said that that's what he'd do- run upstairs and get pillowcases, but I said that might be too hard if upstairs was ablaze.

I'd take Wilbur and Tempo out first because they are in fauns so I can carry them out whole. If Lewy was in with his man strength then he could get the Mighty Alberto and Ruby out in the same way. Then it would be the corns (except Trilby because she's too big) in the feeding rub, because all 4 can go in one tub together in an emergency without much worry. Then Nagini in the other feeding tub because she's always out and easy to grab. Evra would be around my neck already because I she just hang there. ... and that's when I get stuck. There would still be Trilby, Cliff and Richard and possibly Ruby and the mighty Alberto left (if Lewy wasn't there). Cliff and richard would be able to fit in spare cricket/locust tuibs, but they are hard to catch. I haven't got a spare rub big enough for Trilby, the mighty alberto is hard to grab because he'll have my fingers off if I'm not careful and ruby is near on impossible to find in a hurry. I need to think some more.
lee2308 Posted - 03/04/2009 : 09:35:28
the oh told me this morning that i woke her up during the night becuase i was looking for the remote control............................in her hair.I can remember it now,i was dreaming that she had a aimee winehouse hair do and there was a remote stuck in it and i was tying to get it out....Now thats is weird,work thaat out if you can,lol
wolfspirit Posted - 03/04/2009 : 06:47:05
Hmm..i was thinking that if you had some kind of fear that might be what triggered your dream...

Matty that is a great idea with the pillowcases, i have four medium sized rubs, but i think pillow cases would be easier...

just hope i never need to do this...
magneticblue Posted - 02/04/2009 : 17:59:57
Don't know how I'd get all of mine out. Need to think of a plan
matty18714 Posted - 02/04/2009 : 16:35:59
I have pillow cases and boxes near my vivs, one set for each snake that I use when cleaning and sorting things out. If I ever had to get my snakes out in a hurry I would do that, bag and box them both.
Kazerella Posted - 02/04/2009 : 11:26:48
I suppose I do.

We are a bit worried about a potential burgler living near to us at the moment, but I suppose I'm not worried about a break in in terms of stolen stuff. My worry is more for if our snakes get nicked by someone who wouldn't know how to look after them, rather than them taking anything else we've got in the house.

Plus with Cumbrian eedjit losing his snakes in a fire last week it's brought that idea to the front of my mind. Last week nextdoor's fire alarm went off and I had to make a plan straight away on how I would get them all out in time. The alarm only sounded for about 30 seconds max, but I had no thought for getting out myself really. I was thinking about it all night then, thinking of the best ways to go about getting them out and thinking up a logical order for snakey evacuation. (unfortunatley I couldn't think of a good way to get the goldfish out )

I still think it stems from Lewy though- he must be a mean man to eat poor Tempo like he did. My unconcious mind must know what a nastie pastie he is inside his nice, quiet persona

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000