The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 General Posts
 CENSORED!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Gingerpony Posted - 25/02/2009 : 22:31:12
'thekingsnake' is now a censored word on the dark side

i saw it was *****'d out of my sig, i've only just realised - it's been a while since i've been on there, and the reason being is that it's a prohibited word

LMAO have we got them worried???

15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
matty18714 Posted - 27/02/2009 : 16:47:49
quote:
Originally posted by lewy

I don't want to buy one...just look at a photo

Your not gonna hear that very often
lewy Posted - 27/02/2009 : 09:57:55
I'd love to see some photos of you Taiwanese Beauty Grumpy! - I don't want to buy one...just look at a photo
Grumpy Posted - 27/02/2009 : 09:34:33
quote:
Originally posted by kazerella

Bless him- how did you get him off in the end? Just left him to it until he got bored?

Thanks for the compliments on the site too

Just being honest, some talk lately about another site, I once asked to see a pic on there of an adult taiwanese as I have a youngster - got an abusive reply telling me I wasn't experienced enough for them to sell me their snake. I never asked to buy it, just see a pic, and they had no idea who I was or what experience I had!
I put my hand in a jug of cold water for around a minute, didn't budge, then in a sink half full of cold water still trickling in, he let go straight away.
Kazerella Posted - 27/02/2009 : 09:24:05
Well there was a competiton going to get a ban- bit cheeky of us really
Gingerpony Posted - 26/02/2009 : 23:01:18
quote:
Originally posted by lewy

I link to RFUK all the time if there is any useful information on there.

If they have an interest in helping people in the hobby they should be thinking along the same lines... it's such a pity they are not, this isn't a competition - this is helping people in our hobby!

very true! i put the ocassional link up to the dark side when it's useful and appropriate............... but nobody on here advertises the dark side in their sig................. maybe they're put out by the blatent way some of us did it?
magneticblue Posted - 26/02/2009 : 18:11:30
Since my ban was lifted I have found that I'm not using the dark side much at all now. Most common part I look at is the classifieds section. I noticed that my signature had change to the*********.co.uk but thought that they had just altered mine, didn't realise it was not a filtered word. They're just being ridiculous now
Carl Posted - 26/02/2009 : 16:56:33
I dont like RFUK all that much, the people are to aggressive if you dare to ask a question and sound like a NOOB they hammer you. Same goes for daring to have an opinion that doesnt match theirs. This sight is much better and friendlier (not sure if thats how you spell that lol) and since I've only got a King I get all of the really helpfull advice on here. So well done to you guys and give yourselves
a pat on the back!!!!
lewy Posted - 26/02/2009 : 16:47:04
Wish that was how swear filters worked wolfspirt - It must have been added deliberately to stop people linking here... it breaks the link by changing the text to *'s - swear filter rules are added by mods word for word.

It's a bit childish really - it's stopping people from getting advice about their snakes. What's the point of running a site if it's not to help people.

If the mod that banned matty and Mart reads this, I link to RFUK all the time if there is any useful information on there.

If they have an interest in helping people in the hobby they should be thinking along the same lines... it's such a pity they are not, this isn't a competition - this is helping people in our hobby!
wolfspirit Posted - 26/02/2009 : 16:38:09
probably because it is similar to that swear word that ends in king...lol...stupid i know...
lee2308 Posted - 26/02/2009 : 16:27:10
Why would they blank that one out and leave the others on there?
lewy Posted - 26/02/2009 : 16:05:51
quote:
Originally posted by serpentsseven

'thekingsnake' is now a censored word on the dark side

i saw it was *****'d out of my sig, i've only just realised - it's been a while since i've been on there, and the reason being is that it's a prohibited word

LMAO have we got them worried???

That's just rude in itself!
wolfspirit Posted - 26/02/2009 : 14:51:00
I am just seeing you walking round with a new fashion item attatched to your finger...

As for the dark side, is there loss, these forums are much nicer than over there...

You actually get advice not belittled, though god help them if they did that to me...
Kazerella Posted - 26/02/2009 : 14:40:58
Bless him- how did you get him off in the end? Just left him to it until he got bored?

Thanks for the compliments on the site too
Grumpy Posted - 26/02/2009 : 11:29:31
I agree this site is very friendly and helpful, to brighten everyone's day, yesterday my wife and I were checking water in all the vivs and hatchlings/youngsters, I decided to handle a few as we went along. Got to my new chocolate cali baby, running him through my finger and suddenly realised we'd come to a halt. Looked down and he'd latched on to my forefinger, just up from the knuckle and was trying to constrict.
I tried all the usual, no luck, put my hand in jug of cold water for about a minute, no good. Tried cold water in the sink with the water running gently and he let go immediately.
Thought I was going to be walking around all afternoon with a snake on my finger at one stage, my wife thought it was hilarious, I was just so surprised, I hadn't noticed, he's too small to do damage but he'd never shown aggression before. Assume he was peckish!
jono2411 Posted - 26/02/2009 : 08:59:14
i really like this set of sites... really helpful and nice... good work to whoever set them up...

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000