The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Nottinghamshire?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Shaneyy Posted - 04/01/2012 : 15:27:12
anyone in the area want a cali king snake for 30 pounds she is a year old im selling for a friend, if anyone is interested give me a call on 07547008926 before Friday cause she will no longer be available she can be saved if interest is shown.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
johnnymachine Posted - 24/01/2012 : 15:05:39
I would love to, but I don't have the room. Student Accommodation doesn't take kindly to students setting up snake sanctuaries on their property XD
Sta~ple Posted - 24/01/2012 : 08:29:40
quote:
Originally posted by Shaneyy

quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

That'sso evil sayings theres a bino in my area... I love them :(

Lmao what you mean dude ?

Shaneys advertising a snake for his friend, I live/can get to that area very easily...
Shaneyy Posted - 05/01/2012 : 17:44:44
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Lmao what you mean dude ?
Sta~ple Posted - 05/01/2012 : 08:08:39
deadmansfinger Posted - 04/01/2012 : 21:00:02
Ah I did wonder if she was for the chop come Friday!!! You'll always find someone willing to take a snake for free! You should put her on gumtree as I have bought some snakes from there so you might get lucky and get a buyer.
Shaneyy Posted - 04/01/2012 : 20:32:39
haha, just read it back. I'm not gonna kill her, she has a lady who wants her for free as she will 'rescue' her. personally i believe lola is too nice to be given away so I'd ideally want to sell her for my friend so i can get a little Cut to go towards my new Royal. But if no-one is willing to pay for her then, I want her to settle in a new home quickly so the woman is welcome to her providing she swears to love her til the end. Which is all I can ask. She says she can meet the needs of her and she seems genuine just gotta trust.
deadmansfinger Posted - 04/01/2012 : 19:03:36
What do you mean saved? What do you plan to do with her if you don't find someone to take her? If you cannot find a home for her I am sure a local petshop or rspca will take her.

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000