The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 General Posts
 pro 2 thermostat??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Pumpkin Posted - 13/11/2011 : 18:28:46
Hi everyone i have a question about a luck reptile product called pro 2.It is a exellent product but i have been waiting 5 weeks for my local reptile shop to get them back into stock, now it is by no means the shops fault but my snake can't move up to his full sized viverium(sorry about the spelling) until this product comes back into stock and my snake realy needs to move up to his new home because he is to big for is current home.Want i wanted to know is does anybody know why there is such a delay? i have heard a few diffrent reasons but there never match. Also is anybody having the same trouble iam having???
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Pumpkin Posted - 16/11/2011 : 19:50:30
Yeah a little but i can't blame my local reptile shop because all of the online reptile stores are also out of stock with this thermostat so all i can do is wait but i can see that my snake is finding it hard to get comfy after a meal because he is to big for his current home.
mort13 Posted - 16/11/2011 : 14:49:29
I'll be honest,I've not heard of that thermostat.
5 weeks is a long time! You must be getting frustrated with it all.

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000