The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 General Posts
 January 2009 York Reptile Night

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Gingerpony Posted - 31/12/2008 : 22:48:42
Sunday 4th January 2009, from 6.00pm till 9-10pm ish, at The Locomotive, 4 Watson Street, York, YO24 4BH

All welcome, including supervised children and (obviously) reptiles!

IT'S FREE - just turn up have a chat, have a drink and handle a few snakes. Reptacular might be there with dry good again but his OH is due to have a baby any time now so that's not guaranteed. As this is the first Rep Night of the year i believe there will be food laid on and a raffle so you'd better get there earlier than I usually do!!

REMEMBER:
you don't have to bring a snake with you,
you don't have to handle the ones that are there,
you don't have to attend promptly at 6.00pm,
you don't have to stay till the very end,
you don't have to have a drink

Just come along and enjoy
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Baldyman666 Posted - 10/01/2009 : 18:38:06
quote:
Originally posted by Grumpy

All looks very interesting, if there's another one within reasonable distance of Newport (shropshire)we'll come.
Been busy, we went to Oswestry (RJ&AH) hospital for Wendy's pre-op appointment, stopped off at local reptile shop (Reptile Express, Shelly and Keith, very friendly)to see if they were still there, were considering closure. Happy to say still up and running, still very interested in their adult chocolate cali, even though it did bite me - are you food/no, you're not.
Moved on next day to Worcester, also very friendly Steve (Worcester Morphs)and fetched the albino grey banded, gorgeous colours,pics to follow. Wendy had a other corn an okeetee, then we came back via Kiddiminster, Simon and Charlotte's Ravin Reptiles, another friendly helpful couple, for a dwarf Chili Rose with set up, Wendy took a fancy to another cali, banded with genetic strip on tail - I was tempted despite my better instincts by a stroppy carolina yearling corn, so got to go back with more cash. maybe we need another wall of vivariums........

hi grumpy - baldyman from the royal and king forums, i.m a shrophire lad too - shrewsbury (although in pompey at the mo with work and have a missus down here 2) rep night in the mighty shropshire sounds good :)
Carl Posted - 10/01/2009 : 10:59:22
Yeah Superman2 rocks big time. I had a mate who watched it in my house years ago, then decided he was Superman and grabbed onto the back of a bus whilst on his bike. Clung on for dear life then as the bus reached a decent speed he fell off going head first into the floor. He didnt think he was Superman after that lol
True Story!!!
Kazerella Posted - 09/01/2009 : 11:41:59
I loved Superman 2 when I was growing up! It was the best one
Carl Posted - 08/01/2009 : 21:33:04
Yeah I think so to Kaz but didnt want to upset him to much
Grumpy what do you mean are you saying you havnt seen Superman 2?
Shame on you fella lol
Grumpy Posted - 08/01/2009 : 21:29:50
quote:
Originally posted by kazerella

yes, but I think he looks more like the stupid looking side-baddie rather than the Terrance Stamp main baddie.

What do you think?

Lol not getting involved there, Wendy would slap me!
Kazerella Posted - 08/01/2009 : 20:42:29
yes, but I think he looks more like the stupid looking side-baddie rather than the Terrance Stamp main baddie.

What do you think?
Grumpy Posted - 08/01/2009 : 19:59:13
quote:
Originally posted by kazerella

I think you're addicted Grumpy. You need help

hee hee Lewy looks like Genreal Zod! ha ha!
(makes a change from Zac dingle anyway)

No help needed, we can find more snakes all by ourselves might need a loft extension for the vivs lol. General Zod? Superman 2 film? Zac Dingle I know of!
Kazerella Posted - 08/01/2009 : 19:38:27
I think you're addicted Grumpy. You need help

hee hee Lewy looks like Genreal Zod! ha ha!
(makes a change from Zac dingle anyway)
Grumpy Posted - 08/01/2009 : 11:41:25
All looks very interesting, if there's another one within reasonable distance of Newport (shropshire)we'll come.
Been busy, we went to Oswestry (RJ&AH) hospital for Wendy's pre-op appointment, stopped off at local reptile shop (Reptile Express, Shelly and Keith, very friendly)to see if they were still there, were considering closure. Happy to say still up and running, still very interested in their adult chocolate cali, even though it did bite me - are you food/no, you're not.
Moved on next day to Worcester, also very friendly Steve (Worcester Morphs)and fetched the albino grey banded, gorgeous colours,pics to follow. Wendy had a other corn an okeetee, then we came back via Kiddiminster, Simon and Charlotte's Ravin Reptiles, another friendly helpful couple, for a dwarf Chili Rose with set up, Wendy took a fancy to another cali, banded with genetic strip on tail - I was tempted despite my better instincts by a stroppy carolina yearling corn, so got to go back with more cash. maybe we need another wall of vivariums........
lewy Posted - 07/01/2009 : 12:38:15
quote:
Oh and Lewy looks like General Zod lol no offence intended Lewy

Errrmmm... thanks!
Carl Posted - 06/01/2009 : 17:35:40
Ah eh its not on cant you all move to Liverpool so I can go. Its to far for me Oh and Lewy looks like General Zod lol no offence intended Lewy
magneticblue Posted - 06/01/2009 : 16:34:24
They had crackers as well as food?! Kicking myself now!
Kazerella Posted - 06/01/2009 : 13:51:13
Good because we missed you.

Shame you didn't get any food or crackers though. Bet your gutted, especially if I tell you about the brilliant stapler I won in my cracker! Plus GP got a pen. Good times mate, good times
magneticblue Posted - 05/01/2009 : 22:33:32
Sorry, couldn't make this one but will definitely be going to the next one!
Kazerella Posted - 05/01/2009 : 18:43:00

Here's the pics from this months frivolities:

Lewy with Big Sal

Baby Royal

Spider Royal

Lewy handling a Royal

The Three Kings

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000