The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Happy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Darren Posted - 20/12/2008 : 21:49:44
One happy snake man as I been saying on here my snake kept going for my hand today we had a good day pick her up got her out side her viv and she didn’t try to go for my hand once .
She is very strong snake she about 5ft + long I was holding her for about 5 mins and enjoyed every second of it big smile on my face got they in the end thank you all for your info and help .
Didn’t relies how powerful she is until I got her out and she was moving around in my hands if she want to go one way she go’s I will get use to handling her and how strong she is .
Now I want a baby snake to see it grow think I getting the bug I want more even pick the place I want to build some more viv
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Darren Posted - 27/12/2008 : 23:33:39
Happy my albino cali don’t do that she have my all finger in her mouth

Grumpy Posted - 27/12/2008 : 19:43:42
Lol I don't think "bless him" was what was said at the time!
Kazerella Posted - 27/12/2008 : 18:26:48
Bless him! He was trying so hard to make the man bleed. he just didn't have it in him
Grumpy Posted - 27/12/2008 : 17:56:26
quote:
Originally posted by Grumpy

Got that to come, apparently the albino cali used to be a swine, would bite anything that came near and refuse to let go, shop had a pic of him attached to a finger. Seems fairly calm now, hasn't attempted to have a pop at me - yet!

Here's the little chap taken at the shop.............

Grumpy Posted - 27/12/2008 : 16:20:49
quote:
Originally posted by kazerella

If it happens- put his head under cold water running from the tap. They usually let go then

Thanks, that's what the shop said they had to do lol
Kazerella Posted - 27/12/2008 : 15:54:39
If it happens- put his head under cold water running from the tap. They usually let go then
Grumpy Posted - 27/12/2008 : 15:32:59
Got that to come, apparently the albino cali used to be a swine, would bite anything that came near and refuse to let go, shop had a pic of him attached to a finger. Seems fairly calm now, hasn't attempted to have a pop at me - yet!
Kazerella Posted - 27/12/2008 : 14:51:59
They are strong- but it's nice to handle a big powerful one. Kings are brilliant for muscles
magneticblue Posted - 22/12/2008 : 00:37:52
Thats good news. Keep handling her regularly and you should never have a problem again.
Darren Posted - 21/12/2008 : 22:51:43
Know how you feel I look at the snakes in the shop where I get my mouse’s and feel like taking one home with me more then once. Got a couple of small fish tanks from when I used to breed fish just need heat mats and hiding places for them.
Carl Posted - 21/12/2008 : 11:56:52
Well done m8 I know you was stressed about her, it just shows a bit of persistance and handling pays off, I know what you mean about getting a baby snake I saw some cracking ones in a pet shop near me that I wanted to take home but I'm not allowed YET

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000