The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Jalosepeade has something to say...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kazerella Posted - 19/12/2008 : 18:16:41
The snakeys have got together and have nominated Jalosepeade to send you this message...

Hope you all have a great chrimbo! Don't eat too many sprouts, just fill your bellies with mince pies and Baileys

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
magneticblue Posted - 22/12/2008 : 00:45:45
Merry christmas to you all. Hope father christmas brings you everything you want and if any of you get new snakies then make sure you post pics ASAP!
Gingerpony Posted - 20/12/2008 : 19:14:27
i sometimes give the adult corns rat pups as a treat as they're usually on mice, or you could treat them to mice if they're on rats, or do i dare suggest heroine chicks???

Merry Christmas to all on TKS
Carl Posted - 20/12/2008 : 16:53:32
Put a mouse in a Santa costume that would be a nice treat lol
Grumpy Posted - 20/12/2008 : 15:36:18
Thanks, been locked out of my bank account for a week - one of my online prezzy transactions triggered a security alert, so looks like it's going to be the usual Xmas eve mad rush. Been wondering what to give the snakes for Xmas, not like you can buy pet treats. Happy holiday everyone!
Kazerella Posted - 20/12/2008 : 15:31:47
That'll do- nothing better than Lager and Pizza anyway- except maybe real ale and a curry
Carl Posted - 20/12/2008 : 09:55:03
Cheers Kaz but dont like either mince pies or Baileys, so I will drink lager and eat pizza lol Have a good Christmas and Lewy to

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000