The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 King Snake Photos
 Little Tempo Shedding

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lewy Posted - 02/07/2009 : 21:52:24
Here's a pic I got the other day - We didn't even realise he was going into shed.

We put him in the feeding rub with his mice and we got a little concerned about him rubbing his head on the floor, then we realised he was trying to shed. Back into his viv and left him to it, ate his mice straight after.

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kazerella Posted - 06/07/2009 : 14:26:36
quote:
Originally posted by Louise Gorham

Hi

Is this a striped king, we have one like it and we have been told she is about six months old. We have had her for two weeks and we was getting worried because she had not eaten, but she did tonight. Any useful tips would be great. Thanks

Yes he's a stiped Cali king- he went off his food a few weeks ago too and the only thing that got him going again was smeller prey items. Seems he's too lazy to eat a fuzzie but will take 2-3 pinkies no problem.

If you have only had her 2 weeks though I wouldn't worry as yet, they usually are a bit funny with feeding when you first get them, but feed again once they've settled in.
wolfspirit Posted - 05/07/2009 : 13:08:30
he is lovely Lewy..

lee2308 Posted - 04/07/2009 : 22:01:36
hi two weeks is nothing to woy about,he was still settling in,snakes have a habit of going periods of not eating but king eat like machines once started and go off a bit in winter/spring.Welcome to the forum,why not introduce your self in the introduction section.
Louise Gorham Posted - 04/07/2009 : 20:30:13
Hi

Is this a striped king, we have one like it and we have been told she is about six months old. We have had her for two weeks and we was getting worried because she had not eaten, but she did tonight. Any useful tips would be great. Thanks
magneticblue Posted - 03/07/2009 : 23:23:00
Tempo needs to get growing
Jasmin is gaining loads of weight!
brookestar Posted - 03/07/2009 : 10:31:33
gorgeous snake!!
jono2411 Posted - 03/07/2009 : 10:22:13
Its that time of the month i guess.. The baron is extremely blue atm and Poirot shed 3 days ago... LOL its like when groups of women synchronize their periods...
lee2308 Posted - 02/07/2009 : 23:45:30
look at the reflection,looks like a ghost snake eating him lol,chalky shed too last night and i did'nt expect that either.

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000