The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 King Snake Photos
 Few pics of Trio

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kehhlyr Posted - 02/07/2009 : 00:03:12
Got a few pics of Trio this evening, managed to get a couple half decent pics of his tail to show how much his damage has improved.

In these 2 you can see the difference between the scales on his tail compared to the rest of his body.
But it's improving with every shed.

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kehhlyr Posted - 02/07/2009 : 21:23:39
I didn't click what I had done at first, just thought it was finicky due to head change, but I was having exhaust gas come through the carb every few strokes. That was what made me more aware of a more serious issue than just being awkward.
Grumpy Posted - 02/07/2009 : 19:24:11
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

I've been a busy old man. Been tinkering in the garage for a vast amount of time, trying to do some more work on my motorbikes. When you replace the cylinder head on a 33 year old engine, having the timing 180 degrees out can be time consuming in fixing.

Lol I once changed the plugs and HT leads on an SD1 Rover, couldn't get it to run right after, then I read the manual and it said they number the cylinders back to front, not the normal front to back. Re arranged the leads to that pattern and all was well.
magneticblue Posted - 02/07/2009 : 17:38:01
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

I've been a busy old man. Been tinkering in the garage for a vast amount of time, trying to do some more work on my motorbikes. When you replace the cylinder head on a 33 year old engine, having the timing 180 degrees out can be time consuming in fixing.

I can see how that might be a problem

Trio is looking good!
wolfspirit Posted - 02/07/2009 : 11:29:43
he looks fantastic Phil...
Kehhlyr Posted - 02/07/2009 : 02:01:53
lee2308 Posted - 02/07/2009 : 00:20:54
tail looks alot better,welcome back too,where you been?

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000