The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 King Snake Photos
 Shhhhh - Don't tell the mexis....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tizzy Posted - 30/04/2009 : 11:43:00
....but Mr Hankey my milk is a right soft pansey. So much for kings being fiesty

As you can see the brat pack are er... terrified of him?

It would be nice if just once in a while he tried to escape or do something king-like!!!!!!
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tizzy Posted - 02/05/2009 : 23:19:48
Cheers Scott, *chuffed now, compliment fron the milk snake king and everything*
Triangulum Posted - 02/05/2009 : 22:01:45
Very Nice Chunky Sinaloan.

Scott
Tizzy Posted - 01/05/2009 : 19:28:23
quote:
Originally posted by lee2308

you cant get rid of him when hes such a hit with the kids,he looks massive in those pics

He's was a hit with the kids last week but this week they got a Foozball table, lol. No interest now!!

I think he's just over 4ft at the moment but has grown loads since we got him, dont think he was being fed very much before (judging by the bag of small mice they gave us anyway).

quote:
Originally posted by kazerella

Yeah! Stuff the partner

Lewy doesn't like Wilbur, but that just makes me love him all the more One day Wilbur is going to bite his daddy and then that will be funny

Lol, my hubby tollerates him but to be honest we're at bursting point, 7 vivs in the front room and Mr Hankey is the only one who could do with an upgrade (he's currently in a 2ft8" X 15" X 18"viv) He seams happy enough but if the right home came up he would have to go for his own benefit really. I just don't want to sell him to somebody unless i'm sure they know what they're doing, so for now i think being in a slightly small viv but being looked after well is better than the unknown futuere if i stick him up for sale on the darkside and let some numbnut who'll get bored in a few months take him on. Just hope he stops growing soon!!!

lee2308 Posted - 01/05/2009 : 19:09:23
look forward to any pics then.
lewy Posted - 01/05/2009 : 18:52:56
That's on the list of snakes to get Lee - Thinking of asking Dave to bring his probes to the next rep night and finally finding out what sex nagini is.
lee2308 Posted - 01/05/2009 : 17:45:38
lewy,you should get another mexi to breed ,you could have some nice pure blacks
lewy Posted - 01/05/2009 : 17:17:06
That's not true - Wilbur's okay just a little small to handle the little wiggler - Give me a king anyday. Nice Milk Tizzy! I am after one at donny show, what type all depends on what's there that takes my fancy
Kazerella Posted - 01/05/2009 : 11:22:32
Yeah! Stuff the partner

Lewy doesn't like Wilbur, but that just makes me love him all the more One day Wilbur is going to bite his daddy and then that will be funny
lee2308 Posted - 30/04/2009 : 18:59:05
you cant get rid of him when hes such a hit with the kids,he looks massive in those pics
magneticblue Posted - 30/04/2009 : 18:07:48
Nice looking milk Tizzy
Tizzy Posted - 30/04/2009 : 17:41:17
Go for it, i was looking to sell mine a while ago, mainly coz the other half thinks he looks like a turd and is pretty vocal about the fact he's not a fan, but recently he's become a firm favorite with the brat pack so he's had a reprieve.
Kazerella Posted - 30/04/2009 : 16:41:42
Gorgeous looking milk Tizz. Lewy is after a milk from Donny show, he's so naughty.
Tizzy Posted - 30/04/2009 : 15:00:15
Mmmmm - Jet wash, never thought of using that. Might do it tomorrow after acupuncture - i've come down with the lurgy so hibernating today.
lee2308 Posted - 30/04/2009 : 13:12:18
i kept a big bit for the new albino,gave it a soak in 10% bleach then power washed it,looks great.
Tizzy Posted - 30/04/2009 : 12:57:59
I did indeedy, Thankyou ever so much. I'm gonna scrub them and dry them out coz those huge bits will never fit in my oven and i want to keep um as big as i can - rckon thay'll look mint in my new stack.

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000