The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 King Snake Photos
 New pair of kings

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
magneticblue Posted - 07/03/2010 : 20:54:21
Hi all

Today I went to reptile rescue den to collect a pair of rescue kings. They both appear to be in good health and one even welcomed me with a bite and it took a godd 15 minutes to get it to let go . Couldn't get pics as I didn't take my camera with me. The thread below has a couple of photos on but I will get some better photos once they settle in.

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/snake-classifieds/471179-florida-king-snakes-pair-rehoming.html

In the ad it says that they are florida kings but I don't know if thats correct so if anyone can confirm this for me then I will be grateful

Cheers

Mart
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kazerella Posted - 17/03/2010 : 15:33:34
I don't think that's right MB - I think your missis likes the snakes as much as you do. OR you aren't telling us the full story and you had to buy her about 5 pairs of new shoes to be allowed them
lee2308 Posted - 11/03/2010 : 15:11:44
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

I thought you weren't allowed any more snakes?

look kaz,us men are the boss's and WE get what WE want.

dont tell my mrs i sad that
Triangulum Posted - 10/03/2010 : 18:07:27
Superb mate. I'm happy there doing so well for you so soon. Look forward to some of your own photos mate.

Scott
Kazerella Posted - 10/03/2010 : 12:53:22
I thought you weren't allowed any more snakes?
magneticblue Posted - 09/03/2010 : 22:05:39
Cheers Scott, they both struck fed yesterday and seem fine to handle. Going to leave them for a while to settle in now before handling them again
Triangulum Posted - 09/03/2010 : 16:16:20
I saw these advertised, cracking snakes. They are Splendida mate. All the best with them.

Scott
magneticblue Posted - 08/03/2010 : 22:57:35
Been looking around the web and I think they are desert kings. They look very similar to some of these

http://www.californiaherps.com/noncal/southwest/swsnakes/pages/l.g.splendida.html
magneticblue Posted - 08/03/2010 : 22:09:51
Fingers crossed. May take them to a reptile night to get them sexed. Could really do with learning how to probe, especially as I'm planning on breeding kings and boas next year
lee2308 Posted - 07/03/2010 : 22:52:59
got a bargin there mart,lets hope there male & female

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000