The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 King Snake - General Keeping information
 fogging,

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
snow Posted - 09/05/2009 : 14:25:28
anyone ever heard of fogging if snake does shed
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lee2308 Posted - 10/05/2009 : 23:48:38
you could try a very gentle rub with a damp towle after a bath,go in the head to tail direction but dont force it, gently gently.
snow Posted - 10/05/2009 : 19:33:58
hi did what u said and it work still sum bits left on him going to give it another tomoz. I got the hump today went in rep shop and they got female albino cali, strip but was sold.
lee2308 Posted - 09/05/2009 : 23:19:18
like i suggested on the corn site,you could try bathing or in a damp pillow case for a while then run him through a damp towel while gentle holding him.
snow Posted - 09/05/2009 : 21:47:11
ok ill keep trying that. There seem to be no loss skin, he just lost his head, iv tried moss and thing but ut doesnt seem to be doing ot.
lee2308 Posted - 09/05/2009 : 21:26:40
I would just stick to lightly misting the viv with a spray bottle.
snow Posted - 09/05/2009 : 20:42:38
ha that my fault, its my corn i posted on corn forum but didnt get much reply, so thought id see if anyone head it on here. Local rep shop says bring him in they will fog him, but i dnt no anything bout this so wnted advice if anyone done this or heard of it
snow Posted - 09/05/2009 : 20:33:33
it for my corn but didnt get much reply so thought id try on here, they got one in local rep shop. They said to bring him in and they will fog him. I never heard of this and does it work and is it safd
lewy Posted - 09/05/2009 : 19:18:11
Just spray with a spray bottle with water in, Foggers are expensive and will make it too humid, could even cause an Respiratory Infection or scale rot if left in for prolonged periods.

I wouldn't recommend a fogger for a kingsnake, a rainbow boa maybe, Kings will only suffer if it's too humid.

Have you tried a damp moss hide? how long has the shed been overdue?
snow Posted - 09/05/2009 : 15:56:36
it meant to say doesnt shed, iv tried everything else, and local rep shop said they can fog it and it help it shed
Gingerpony Posted - 09/05/2009 : 15:52:42
no idea why you'd want to use a fogger if it's shed........................

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000