The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 King Snake - General Keeping information
 getting worried

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lee2308 Posted - 21/04/2009 : 16:10:25
Have not really seen diablo roaming his viv for a couple of months now since he started having those freqent sheds,he seems fine when i get him out and feeds fine.I do catch him out when i comedown during the night but he used to be really active all day.should i be worried.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
magneticblue Posted - 22/04/2009 : 18:46:04
Sylar goes through phases as well. At the moment he's in the phase of hiding away. Jasmin on the other hand is currently wrapped around her water dish, not moving but not making any attempt to hide either
lee2308 Posted - 22/04/2009 : 15:23:31
yeah,checked all over and nothing,seems fine again today,think it was putting the sofa back that made a differance(block partof the front of the viv)
Kazerella Posted - 22/04/2009 : 14:25:26
I think Kings go through stages. Sometimes Nagini is always about, others we hardly see her. I wouldn't worry too much.

Did you check for mites when he was shedding a lot? Just thinking that mites make them a bit lethagic sometimes.
lee2308 Posted - 21/04/2009 : 22:37:32
oi! i'll have you know that weve been doing some serious bonding,glad to see him back out though,he's been up at the glass all night,i think with the sofa back next to the viv it blocks it in a bit more and makes him feel a bit more secure.
Tizzy Posted - 21/04/2009 : 19:25:33
More likly he's been hiding so it doesn't have to look at your ugly mug!
lee2308 Posted - 21/04/2009 : 19:22:33
sods law,he's out and about now,i have moved the sofa back next to the stack.I think he must of been missing me,lol
Tizzy Posted - 21/04/2009 : 18:21:01
He was probably just uber active while he was sussing out his new suroundings, now he's settled and knows the drill (sleep, eat, sleep, pooh, sleep, shed, sleep, sleep some more, eat, sleep, pooh, sleep, bite Lee, sleep, eat, sleep, pooh, sleep, shed) he probably can't be bothered to rome around. Have you tried changing his viv about? I chuck a new cardboard box in my Milks viv whenever i have one the right kinda size and he spends hours investigating it, then i bin it and he spends days looking for it (tee hee hee).

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000