The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 King Snake - General Keeping information
 feeding

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lee2308 Posted - 16/03/2009 : 22:27:03
well i think my king is up to full power on the feeding front,bought some large mice today but didnt seem that big,defrosted 4, 2 for diablo and 2 for my royal who's gone off rats at the mo.I decided not to feed them to the royal,gonna hold out for a bit.Anyway fed diablo and he took all four,hope i didnt over do it ,just didnt want to waste them and he seemed keen to have them.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lee2308 Posted - 19/03/2009 : 17:12:27
lol,dont i know it,just got to get my royal eating.
magneticblue Posted - 19/03/2009 : 16:59:56
Just goes to show how much they can eat when they want to. Enjoy it while it lasts cos in Winter it will all be different again
jono2411 Posted - 17/03/2009 : 08:47:30
i think they just love the food, fed The Baron 3 pinkies last night and he stuck them all with voracious force and smashed em down... gonna move him up to fuzzies asap... he is gonna get so big and strong! I'm really glad that DIablo has settled in nicely, its good to see a snake saved by a caring keeper from the clutches of the ignorant... good work

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000