The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off King
 Other Reptile/Exotic Photos
 The noble stalion

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LiamKecMaia Posted - 05/08/2009 : 20:45:05
Who is in fact a leopard gecko. I wanted to post the specific pic because I just find it so amusing.

Kec is my leopard gecko. I got him at one of my local exotic stores when I was eight years old... 2004. He was a yearling back then, so I guess it makes him six, now. =)

He's ma best bud... <33 I luv him so much. <3

Here's the pic:

I found a broken piece of terra cotta roof piping and I thought that it would make a brilliant hide because it's like a stone tunnel. I brought him through to the living room and put him on the sofa with the terra cotta pipe. He played around a bit on top of it... or should I say had a bit of a lazy. xP lol. He then crawled into it, and when he came out the other end I took a pic. Turns out I got him looking like he was having a good 'ol smile.

Just to let you know, his tail is blue with an orange base. =)
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kazerella Posted - 06/08/2009 : 19:24:31
He looks cool
LiamKecMaia Posted - 06/08/2009 : 14:06:17
Fire skinks! You know what lizards make someone happy.

I was going to get a Fire skink but then I got Maia instead because I couldn't get any CB ones. :[

R.I.P little lizard. =)
jono2411 Posted - 06/08/2009 : 12:20:54
lol, he looks awesome! I miss having a lizard, used to have a true fire skink but he passed away a couple of years ago, RIP... makes me want another one! although with the addition of 3 fire bellied toads today i think im running out of space!
LiamKecMaia Posted - 06/08/2009 : 11:20:04
Thanks.

He is quite cheeky. Comes to the glass and puts on that adorable little smiley face every time I come into the room. All he wants is the food and the attention. lol.
lee2308 Posted - 05/08/2009 : 23:40:03
looks a cheaky chappie
magneticblue Posted - 05/08/2009 : 22:19:33
Good pic Liam

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000