The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off King
 Other Reptile/Exotic Photos
 My new lens

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
magneticblue Posted - 27/01/2009 : 19:49:50
Hi everyone. I got a new macro lens for my camera for my birthday and thought I'd share a few of the shopts that I've taken with it.

The first 3 are of Athena (with Sylar making a cameo appearance)

The next two are Hercules

And finally Sylar

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
magneticblue Posted - 28/03/2009 : 14:53:44
quote:
Originally posted by wolfspirit

fantastic pics, i absolutley love Sylar, if you ever get bored with him or he becomes a dad....lol..i would find space for him...he is smashing

Don;t think I'll ever get bored of him but if I ever find a female for sale I'll buy her so that I can breed them. The wife would probably kill me for getting another snake but it would be worth it
Mancunian Posted - 28/03/2009 : 11:34:09
Fantastic shots. I too like Sylar- he looks kind of menacing, I like that!!!!
wolfspirit Posted - 28/03/2009 : 10:43:40
fantastic pics, i absolutley love Sylar, if you ever get bored with him or he becomes a dad....lol..i would find space for him...he is smashing
Gingerpony Posted - 30/01/2009 : 19:20:08
i'll bear that in mind MB
magneticblue Posted - 29/01/2009 : 23:41:13
quote:
Originally posted by serpentsseven

quote:
Originally posted by magneticblue

are you bringing Marilyn again?

probably not
she's been a bit 'off' recently, not fed this year yet, not even interested in yummy mice she's always in the cold end of the viv which is a chilly 19*C on average. at first i thought she'd probably pooped in her warm hide which would explain the preference for the cold one, but no. i thought it could be a little too hot for her at 32*C so i turned it down to 29*C, but no. then i tried turning it up a fraction incase i'd cooled it too much............. but no. i've repeatedly moved her to the warm end as i was getting worried but she never stays there for longer than about half an hour, so no. today i've resorted to swapping the hides over so she has her wooden stick one in the warm end and the posh E-T one in the cold end and YES!!! she's stayed there all afternoon! why didn't i think of it sooner?? if she's still 'warm' tomorrow i'll try her with a feed

If you're having problems with her then I'll look after her for a while (forever) .

Gingerpony Posted - 29/01/2009 : 20:54:57
quote:
Originally posted by magneticblue

are you bringing Marilyn again?

probably not
she's been a bit 'off' recently, not fed this year yet, not even interested in yummy mice she's always in the cold end of the viv which is a chilly 19*C on average. at first i thought she'd probably pooped in her warm hide which would explain the preference for the cold one, but no. i thought it could be a little too hot for her at 32*C so i turned it down to 29*C, but no. then i tried turning it up a fraction incase i'd cooled it too much............. but no. i've repeatedly moved her to the warm end as i was getting worried but she never stays there for longer than about half an hour, so no. today i've resorted to swapping the hides over so she has her wooden stick one in the warm end and the posh E-T one in the cold end and YES!!! she's stayed there all afternoon! why didn't i think of it sooner?? if she's still 'warm' tomorrow i'll try her with a feed
lewy Posted - 29/01/2009 : 20:29:04
Great Photos Mart! I got some macro rings last month (Can't afford a proper lens at the moment), they're okay for things that stay still.

Tried taking photos of the snakes with them on, can't get focused quick enough manually... they move about too much.
magneticblue Posted - 29/01/2009 : 18:54:40
quote:
Originally posted by serpentsseven

great pics martyn, are you bringing your new tackle to the rep night?

Yep, are you bringing Marilyn again?
Gingerpony Posted - 28/01/2009 : 20:04:43
great pics martyn, are you bringing your new tackle to the rep night?
lee2308 Posted - 27/01/2009 : 19:54:48
quality photos mb,i just point and shoot.lol

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000